Most Popular in Spa Business
- 2051Top 10 Professional Skin Care Trends for 2016
- 1008SKINtuition: 5 Ways To Get People Buzzing About Your Biz
- 9198 Tips for a Start-up Business With Limited Funds
- 857Ask the Esthy: Opening a Home Business
- 718Ask The Esthy
- 608Tell Me the Truth—Who Can Really Perform Laser Treatments?
- 521Top 10 Professional Skin Care Industry Trends for 2014
- 498Setting the Microneedling Record Straight
- 431#10Things You Can Do to Prevent Bullying
- 430How Well Do You Know Your Clients (QUIZ)?
Recent in Spa Business (page 15 of 40)
Experts at the recent Global Wellness Summit forecasted that wellness will become more mandatory in more nations soon and identified 10 shifts in wellness for 2016.
12/4/2015 | Jeb Gleason-Allured
If 2015's Pantone color of the year, Marsala, evoked robust earthiness, its 2016 choices, Serenity and Rose Quartz, deliver a toned down palette focused on harmony, "tranquility and inner peace."
While clients might be looking toward 2016, there are four key trends set to impact global beauty markets over the next decade that include implications for both your clients and brands.
At the Global Wellness Summit, which took place Nov. 13-15, 2015, in Mexico City, winners of the Global Wellness Awards were announced.
After conducting a study, Miranda B. Rosenberg and Steven Rosenberg, M.D., reported that drugs studied increased by a mean of 400% from 2009 to 2015.
The Spa & Wellness Centre at Four Seasons Hotel Riyadh has unwrapped a new look following the refurbishment of all its treatment rooms and relaxation area.
Babor opened a new flagship store, designed to give visitors a taste of the full range of the brand's products.
Naturopathica Chelsea Healing Arts Center & Spa is coming to New York City. Starting Nov. 20,, 2015, clients can go in for a preview, and the spa will host its grand opening on Dec. 7, 2015.
The massage and skin care company partnered with a U.S. soccer star to be featured in their advertising.
Hyatt is launching the Andaz Scottsdale Resort & Spa, with mid-century, desert inspired interiors.
Elements Massage announced the opening of their first international location.
Mandarin Oriental Bodrum has partnered with Mayo Clinic to integrate research-based medical expertise into therapeutic treatments.