Most Popular in Spa Business
- 2004Top 10 Professional Skin Care Trends for 2016
- 1832Spa with a Clinical Twist
- 1255Plastics + Spa: A Marriage Made in Spa Heaven
- 1208Licensed to Spa: Know Your Options
- 885$pa Marketing: 5 Ways Google AdWords Can Boost Your Business
- 778Intake Mistakes: 3 Quick Tips (And The #1 Most Important Question)
- 776Tell Me the Truth—Who Can Really Perform Laser Treatments?
- 569Mohegan Sun Brings Bali-Inspired Spa to Sky and Earth Towers
- 540Setting the Microneedling Record Straight
- 517Pressure to be ‘Beautiful’ Higher than Ever
Recent in Spa Business (page 15 of 40)
2/12/2016 | Lori Crete
This month, Crete addresses esthetician concerns regarding being overwhelmed and using online video as a marketing tool.
2/12/2016 | Annet King
One of the challenges I hear is how to find, motivate and hold onto millennial staff. To turn this trial into a triumph, it helps to know what makes the millennial mind tick.
2/12/2016 | Deedee Crossett
Our industry is evolving, and it’s time to challenge yourself to explore something new. We are happier skin therapists and deliver better service when we are constantly learning. Here are #10things to learn right now.
Mindful Luxury announced the launch of a new website to kick off their 2016 campaign. Currently based in Charlotte, North Carolina, the company has plans to emerge onto the national and international market this year.
Busy week? Catch up with this week's industry news.
Mamma Mia Salon & Facial Bar celebrated its grand opening in Guadlajara, Mexico on February 3, 2016. Mamma Mia will focus on providing a unique beauty, health and wellness experience for mothers and daughters.
WTS International appointed Penny Kriel as corporate operations director for spa.
Illuminate Face & Body Bar is bringing a new approach to wellness in Las Vegas, Nevada.
2/10/2016 | Ann Brown
Become more competitive by setting the bar higher for your spa with multi-benefit treatments, wellness beverages, better retail, add-ons, staff training and clear communication. Taking these extra steps and focusing on the details will play off in the long run by meeting client goals and making them want to book again.
2/10/2016 | Louis Silberman
In business, I am all about “catching a virus” and spreading it like crazy. I’m referring to anything that can be shared by one person with another until it catches on and “goes viral.”
Marinello schools of Beauty announced that it has shut down its campuses due to actions by the Department of Education.
Phytomer announced the hiring of their new account manager for the New England region.