Most Popular in Spa Business
- 1933Top 10 Professional Skin Care Trends for 2016
- 1895Ask The Esthy
- 1149Ask the Esthy: Late Runners and No Shows
- 11138 Things You Need to Know About Millennials
- 1015$pa Marketing: Make It Rain with Guerrilla Marketing
- 75412 Tips to Grow Gift Card Sales
- 734Tell Me the Truth—Who Can Really Perform Laser Treatments?
- 713#10Things To Use In New Client Consultations
- 686Dressing Up for The Holidays
- 638Tried and True: Making MedSpa Menu Magic
Recent in Spa Business (page 14 of 40)
6/20/2016 | Katie Anderson
The recipe for a successful spa is all about quality ingredients. Of course, you must have quality ingredients in your skin care products, but I am talking about your employees. Knowledgeable, happy employees provide great treatments and customer service, ultimately boosting your spa’s bottom line.
Remington Hotels has promoted Beverly Fox-Crismond to director of spas.
Spa veteran and massage therapist Eric Stephenson has been named national educator for Saltability.
BioPhotas Received ISO 13485:2003 Certification for their design, manufacturing and distribution of the low-level light therapy devices.
Revlon claimed that the purchase would boost its portfolio and global reach. Of particular interest was Elizabeth Arden’s "highly profitable" growing prestige skin care, color cosmetics and prestige fragrances.
Rhonda Allison has added three educators to help support their growing base of skin care professionals.
NuFace has been chosen as ‘Korea’s Best Selling Brand,’ as selected by Korean newspaper, Dong-a Ilbo.
After six years in business, Tranquility Skin Spa in Itasca, Illinois, plans to expand the size of its space, along with its services and products.
New to New York City’s Nolita neighborhood is DAPHNE, a European skincare and sugaring studio.
From June 14 to June 18, Senn-sations Salon & Spa will celebrate its 10-year anniversary.
Paséa Hotel & Spa is opening in Huntington Beach, California as the newest addition to Meritage Collection’s luxury hotels and resorts.
Las Alcobas has scheduled to open in St. Helena, California in September along with its Atrio Spa.