Most Popular in Spa Business
- 4320Top 10 Professional Skin Care Trends for 2016
- 24964 Ways to Set Professional Skin Care Apart
- 1574Top 10 Professional Skin Care Industry Trends for 2014
- 1244$pa Marketing: Party Your Way to Profits
- 1062Top 10 Professional Skin Care Trends for 2015
- 762All the Rage: Speedy Spa Services
- 686Spas of America Names Top 100 Spas
- 625Tell Me the Truth—Who Can Really Perform Laser Treatments?
- 504Spafinder 2016 Trends Include Kids, Surfing and Sexual Wellness
- 500Self-Confidence Motivates People to Beautify
Recent in Spa Business (page 13 of 40)
9/17/2015 | Annet King
By moving and shifting activities, you’ll be surprising and delighting not only your clients, but also yourself.
Yesterday, Spafinder Wellness 365 released part one of its eighth annual State of Wellness Travel Report, which revealed record-high expectations for 2015.
We recap a list of foods your clients should be eating.
FDA has issued a consumer notice to avoid injectable drugs for skin whitening or lightening.
We have all seen products that certify the natural or organic content of a product, but many manufacturers are now certifying their ethics.
Spa Week is taking place October 12-18 and will offer discounted treatments at participating businesses.
Seasoned esthetician and creator of the Red Carpet Facial, Spela Hernandez, opened a namesake, skin care boutique in Southern California.
9/9/2015 | Nicole Pigott
The latest addition to this ensemble of principal eye cosmetics is lash and brow serums. Here are 10 reasons why women are making lash and brow serums eye cosmetic must-haves.
for its 20th anniversary, Miraval is celebrating with a huge renovation.
The resort will include a hotel, vacation ownership, vacation homes and a 5,000 sq ft St. Somewhere Spa.
9/4/2015 | Katie Anderson
The colors of Fall 2015, as selected by the Pantone Color Institute, cater towards the melting pot of ethnicities and identities that is the modern American. Rather than focusing on the spring 2015 neutral tones, fall has incorporated more vibrant hues to catch attention in both beauty and fashion.
Take a look at what foods can be causing acne.