Most Popular in Spa Business
- 4324Top 10 Professional Skin Care Trends for 2016
- 24964 Ways to Set Professional Skin Care Apart
- 1576Top 10 Professional Skin Care Industry Trends for 2014
- 1246$pa Marketing: Party Your Way to Profits
- 1064Top 10 Professional Skin Care Trends for 2015
- 762All the Rage: Speedy Spa Services
- 686Spas of America Names Top 100 Spas
- 627Tell Me the Truth—Who Can Really Perform Laser Treatments?
- 504Spafinder 2016 Trends Include Kids, Surfing and Sexual Wellness
- 500Self-Confidence Motivates People to Beautify
Recent in Spa Business (page 11 of 40)
10/12/2015 | Deedee Crossett
As skin care therapists, we all have a desire to learn and grow. With so much information out there, here are #10things to consider before signing up for an advanced training class.
10/12/2015 | Kristen Wegrzyn
In 2011, Fox-Crismond became the spa director for One Ocean Resort & Spa by Remington Hotels (Atlantic Beach, Florida) and has assisted with the opening of numerous spas in the group’s portfolio.
10/12/2015 | Tom La Palermo
Specialized services have given rise to new products, advanced technology and up-to-date training techniques that benefit both the client and the provider. Successful providers have built brands based on their name, and by aligning themselves with product and training companies.
In Texas, state-licensed barbers and cosmetologists can now offer their professional services at a location other than their facilities such as a special event including weddings.
Soothe announced their app has been extended for use in Chicago and surrounding areas.
Plastic microbeads, commonly used in facial scrubs, are prohibited in California on and after Jan. 1, 2020.
10/8/2015 | Kristen Wegrzyn
Find out how spas around the U.S. are making an impact on breast cancer awareness fundraising.
10/8/2015 | Katie Anderson
It's that time of year again, Spa Week is upon us, taking place Oct. 12-18, 2015, all over the United States.
10/7/2015 | Heidi Lamar
If you want your spa story to stay on the neighborhood best seller list, you need to make sure that you understand the message your exterior is sending.
Well+Good put together a list of facialist tips for better skin.
FDA approves Juvederm Ultra XC, a dermal filler that can reportedly last up to one year for lip augmentation.
The Breakers Hotel in Palm Beach, Florida is undergoing a major renovation, led by Sylvia Sepielli.