Most Popular in Spa Business
- 2060Top 10 Professional Skin Care Trends for 2016
- 998SKINtuition: 5 Ways To Get People Buzzing About Your Biz
- 9138 Tips for a Start-up Business With Limited Funds
- 840Ask the Esthy: Opening a Home Business
- 748Ask The Esthy
- 610Tell Me the Truth—Who Can Really Perform Laser Treatments?
- 517Top 10 Professional Skin Care Industry Trends for 2014
- 488Setting the Microneedling Record Straight
- 427#10Things You Can Do to Prevent Bullying
- 409How Well Do You Know Your Clients (QUIZ)?
Recent in Spa Business (page 10 of 40)
Westin Hotels & Resorts announced it's opening a hotel and spa this fall in Nashville, Tennessee, that's committed to guests' well-being.
The new Wellness & Beauty Learning Center is hosting its grand opening in Torrance, California. It will provide a wide range of educational opportunities.
We are always looking for ways to improve our newsletter, and we value your opinion.
Your schedule may be busy, and you mind may be somewhere else, but the care you take with a client could translate from a good service to an outstanding service.
Clients love feeling younger after receiving the latest anti-aging treatment at their favorite spa or medspa, but what they might not love is for their friends and family to know about it. So, how can you offer discretion for your clients that may not want to let others in on their beauty secrets?
Here are some hot news stories you might have missed this week.
Sandra Lamey has been appointed to spa director at the Spa at Trump SoHo in New York City.
2/2/2016 | Jaclyn Strausser
Your present, past and future clients are all spending a massive amount of time online. There are many ways a client’s time online can affect a spa business, but this article will focus on how online reviews can directly affect public perception of a spa and steps managers can take to subside those concerning posts.
Rosewood CordeValle, located in San Martin, California, announced their new spa manager.
Speedy spa treatments, ranging from 12 minutes to 30 minutes, are all the rage.
Business meetings are becoming a popular trend among spas, with some organizations booking spa visits as part of their team building sessions.
Tenaya Lodge hosted their Wellness & Spa Retreat with education on healthier lifestyles.