Most Popular in Spa Business
- 4324Top 10 Professional Skin Care Trends for 2016
- 24964 Ways to Set Professional Skin Care Apart
- 1576Top 10 Professional Skin Care Industry Trends for 2014
- 1246$pa Marketing: Party Your Way to Profits
- 1064Top 10 Professional Skin Care Trends for 2015
- 762All the Rage: Speedy Spa Services
- 686Spas of America Names Top 100 Spas
- 627Tell Me the Truth—Who Can Really Perform Laser Treatments?
- 504Spafinder 2016 Trends Include Kids, Surfing and Sexual Wellness
- 500Self-Confidence Motivates People to Beautify
Recent in Spa Business (page 10 of 40)
Hilton announced their new global spa treatment membership program.
JW Marriott has teamed up with The Biggest Loser Resort as the new location in the West Coast for their wellness program.
Repêchage CEO and founder Lydia Sarfati hosted the 2015 4-day master class in Secaucus, New Jersey.
Now that California has finally banned microbeads after a lengthy legislative process, could Michigan be next?
Imagine a pre-designed, fully operational spa being delivered and installed without major disruption to an existing business.
Nearly 75% of Dallas women and men have either had or are considering a cosmetic procedure on the face or neck, according to the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery survey revealing Dallas residents' facial surgery tendencies.
glō recently redesigned its website to be more user-friendly, and it can now be used on any mobile device.
Occhi released new treatments for the eyes and face, titled Occhi Eye La 'Carte Eye and Face Treatments.
Skin Authority has redesigned its website and added fresh faces to its team.
La La Anthony has partnered with the National Psoriasis Foundation to launch the campaign Picture Positivity to share her story about dealing with psoriasis and her tips for treatment.
10/14/2015 | Louis Silberman
Stop assuming it’s easier to abandon your situation when in truth, a few simple changes could improve it dramatically. How do you take control of fear? Become a GOAL DIGGER.
10/14/2015 | Annet King
Consumers are buying more skin care products than ever–there’s no reason they shouldn’t be purchasing them from you. Let’s make it easy on them and ourselves by putting our products to work. Follow these tips to swiftly see a positive shift.