Most Popular in Spa Business
- 4536Top 10 Professional Skin Care Trends for 2016
- 23254 Ways to Set Professional Skin Care Apart
- 1591Top 10 Professional Skin Care Industry Trends for 2014
- 1279$pa Marketing: Party Your Way to Profits
- 1143Top 10 Professional Skin Care Trends for 2015
- 686Spas of America Names Top 100 Spas
- 678All the Rage: Speedy Spa Services
- 6775 Important Elements in Website Redesign
- 563Tell Me the Truth—Who Can Really Perform Laser Treatments?
- 537Spafinder 2016 Trends Include Kids, Surfing and Sexual Wellness
Recent in Spa Business (page 1 of 40)
Here are some hot news stories you might have missed this week.
Sandra Lamey has been appointed to spa director at the Spa at Trump SoHo in New York City.
2/2/2016 | Jaclyn Strausser
Your present, past and future clients are all spending a massive amount of time online. There are many ways a client’s time online can affect a spa business, but this article will focus on how online reviews can directly affect public perception of a spa and steps managers can take to subside those concerning posts.
Rosewood CordeValle, located in San Martin, California, announced their new spa manager.
Speedy spa treatments, ranging from 12 minutes to 30 minutes, are all the rage.
Business meetings are becoming a popular trend among spas, with some organizations booking spa visits as part of their team building sessions.
Tenaya Lodge hosted their Wellness & Spa Retreat with education on healthier lifestyles.
Findings released by GfK from a 22-country survey show that feeling good about themselves is what drives most people to spend time grooming themselves (bathing, shaving, dressing, hair, makeup).
The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company signed an agreement for the development of a new resort and residences, set to open in late-2018.
Dermatology Times interviewed esthetician Rita Lee and a few dermatologists to identify the differences between professional and mass market skin care, and these differences are summarized below.
Wellness for Cancer has been made an initiative by the Global Wellness Institute, as few spas have trained or have invested in training to enable staff to treat those who have had or are recovering from cancer.
Island Spa Catalina launched new treatments and fitness on demand for 2016, as well as appointed a new spa director.