Most Popular in Spa Business
- 2137SKINtuition: Merchandising Secrets You Need to Know (BTW, they can boost retail by 35%.)
- 1703Top 10 Professional Skin Care Industry Trends for 2014
- 1595Top 10 Professional Skin Care Trends for 2015
- 972NYC’s Microbead Bust
- 888Calif. Judge Says 'No' to Beauty Student Pay
- 678$pa Marketing: Smile and Dial (It’s Worth Your While)
- 518#10Things for “Palms-down” Holiday Giving
- 50017 Foods For Healthier Skin
- 493$pa Marketing: Be a Goal Digger
- 469Treatments to Transform: How to Design a Profound Spa Experience
Recent in Spa Business (page 1 of 9)
The Spa & Wellness Centre at Four Seasons Hotel Riyadh has unwrapped a new look following the refurbishment of all its treatment rooms and relaxation area.
Babor opened a new flagship store, designed to give visitors a taste of the full range of the brand's products.
Naturopathica Chelsea Healing Arts Center & Spa is coming to New York City. Starting Nov. 20,, 2015, clients can go in for a preview, and the spa will host its grand opening on Dec. 7, 2015.
The massage and skin care company partnered with a U.S. soccer star to be featured in their advertising.
Hyatt is launching the Andaz Scottsdale Resort & Spa, with mid-century, desert inspired interiors.
Elements Massage announced the opening of their first international location.
Mandarin Oriental Bodrum has partnered with Mayo Clinic to integrate research-based medical expertise into therapeutic treatments.
What could be better than floating on a tranquil lake while sitting in a rejuvenating sauna? This could be a reality for Seattle residents, as architects from goCStudio have launched a floating sauna next to the city known to be nearly surrounded by water.
Orchid Medical Spa Software unveiled the release of new major software.
SoSPA by Sofitel announced the opening of the first SoSPA in North America at the Sofitel Los Angeles in Beverly Hills. Although the official opening will be January, the spa is currently in its soft opening.
You have probably brought in a few gift sets, established a plan for decorations, prepared your spa menu for a few holiday specials and thought about a spa party or special event...but have you thought about gift cards.
The acquisition of Manicube is aligned with Red Door Spa's strategy to offer guests the best-in-class beauty services, highest level of technical expertise and access to the latest innovations in beauty technology, both in spa and now in the office.