For an extended scientific explanation about oxygen and its effect on the skin, see the article below. For additional information, check out Jeffrey Lapin's article "A Breath of Fresh Air," that appeared in the February 2010 issue of Skin Inc. magazine.
Pugliese's Oxygen Explanation
January 29, 2010
Most Popular in Physiology
- 4791Best Practices in the Treatment of Hyperpigmentation
- 2564Understanding and Fighting Winter Itch
- 1859The Body Electric
- 1545How Do Moles Become Melanoma?
- 116710 Secrets for Healthier-looking Skin
- 1127Stem Cells and Growth Factors: What You Should Know
- 1071Dry vs. Dehydrated Skin: Causes and Treatments
- 1018What Makes Asian Skin Different?
- 914The Fitzpatrick Skin Type Classification Scale
- 793Jump-Starting Cells
- The Science Behind Skin at Face & Body Midwest
3/13/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- Study Shows How Eczema is Genetic
10/13/2016, Savannah Saunders
- Oh No! Clients Are Skipping the A.M. Cleanse.
10/20/2016, Savannah Saunders
- Face & Body Southeast Portrays Science Utilized in Skin Care
10/16/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- 10 Secrets for Healthier-looking Skin
11/22/2016, Lisa Schryver