For an extended scientific explanation about oxygen and its effect on the skin, see the article below. For additional information, check out Jeffrey Lapin's article "A Breath of Fresh Air," that appeared in the February 2010 issue of Skin Inc. magazine.
Pugliese's Oxygen Explanation
January 29, 2010
Most Popular in Physiology
- 4539Best Practices in the Treatment of Hyperpigmentation
- 1612The Body Electric
- 1105What Makes Asian Skin Different?
- 733Glycation and the Skin
- 668New Study Shows Possible Cause of Rosacea Bumps
- 576Understanding and Fighting Winter Itch
- 554Dry vs. Dehydrated Skin: Causes and Treatments
- 538Long-term Research Links Dairy and High-Sugar Foods to Acne
- 522Stem Cells and Growth Factors: What You Should Know
- 3954 Actions for Improving Psoriasis
- Raman Imaging Produces Melanoma 'Snapshot'
12/13/2016, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Researchers Unlock Possible Treatment for Rare Skin Cancer
2/16/2017, Brooke Schleehauf
- The Science Behind Skin at Face & Body Midwest
3/13/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- Study Shows How Eczema is Genetic
10/13/2016, Savannah Saunders
- Antioxidant Enzyme Found in P. Acnes
12/9/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky