For an extended scientific explanation about oxygen and its effect on the skin, see the article below. For additional information, check out Jeffrey Lapin's article "A Breath of Fresh Air," that appeared in the February 2010 issue of Skin Inc. magazine.
Pugliese's Oxygen Explanation
January 29, 2010
Most Popular in Physiology
- 8077Best Practices in the Treatment of Hyperpigmentation
- 1798Dry vs. Dehydrated Skin: Causes and Treatments
- 1203The Body Electric
- 1177Hungover Skin Causes and Cures
- 1114Long-term Research Links Dairy and High-Sugar Foods to Acne
- 889Glycation and the Skin
- 814New Study Shows Possible Cause of Rosacea Bumps
- 793Your Toolkit to Spotting Skin Cancer (And Saving Lives)
- 695What Makes Asian Skin Different?
- 691Stem Cells and Growth Factors: What You Should Know
- Study Links B12 to Skin Bacteria
7/20/2015, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- Preventing PIH When Treating Skin of Color
11/20/2015, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- What Makes Asian Skin Different?
9/28/2015, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- The Science Behind Skin at Face & Body Midwest
3/13/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- Researchers Unlock Skin's "Virome" Secrets
11/17/2015, Jennifer Novoseletsky