For an extended scientific explanation about oxygen and its effect on the skin, see the article below. For additional information, check out Jeffrey Lapin's article "A Breath of Fresh Air," that appeared in the February 2010 issue of Skin Inc. magazine.
Pugliese's Oxygen Explanation
January 29, 2010
Most Popular in Physiology
- 1315Best Practices in the Treatment of Hyperpigmentation
- 919The Body Electric
- 536What Makes Asian Skin Different?
- 481Skipping the Shower? Science Says...Maybe
- 451Don’t Just Stick a Needle In It: Eye Lesions
- 371Telomeres and Aging: How to Keep Clients Younger Longer
- 352Pigmentation Revisited
- 332Glycation and the Skin
- 326Telomere Rejuvenation Stops the Clock on Aging
- 291New Study Shows Possible Cause of Rosacea Bumps
- Raman Imaging Produces Melanoma 'Snapshot'
12/13/2016, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Researchers Unlock Possible Treatment for Rare Skin Cancer
2/16/2017, Brooke Schleehauf
- Study Shows How Eczema is Genetic
10/13/2016, Savannah Saunders
- Oh No! Clients Are Skipping the A.M. Cleanse.
10/20/2016, Savannah Saunders
- Antioxidant Enzyme Found in P. Acnes
12/9/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky