For an extended scientific explanation about oxygen and its effect on the skin, see the article below. For additional information, check out Jeffrey Lapin's article "A Breath of Fresh Air," that appeared in the February 2010 issue of Skin Inc. magazine.
Pugliese's Oxygen Explanation
January 29, 2010
Most Popular in Physiology
- 4980Best Practices in the Treatment of Hyperpigmentation
- 1607Don't Just Apply Products...Activate Them
- 1316The Body Electric
- 1079The Biology Behind Eczema and Psoriasis
- 1076What Makes Asian Skin Different?
- 1023The Fitzpatrick Skin Type Classification Scale
- 986Long-term Research Links Dairy and High-Sugar Foods to Acne
- 982Oh No! Clients Are Skipping the A.M. Cleanse.
- 900Study Shows How Eczema is Genetic
- 824Glycation and the Skin
- Preventing PIH When Treating Skin of Color
11/20/2015, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- The Science Behind Skin at Face & Body Midwest
3/13/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- Researchers Unlock Skin's "Virome" Secrets
11/17/2015, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- Study Shows How Eczema is Genetic
10/13/2016, Savannah Saunders
- Oh No! Clients Are Skipping the A.M. Cleanse.
10/20/2016, Savannah Saunders