For an extended scientific explanation about oxygen and its effect on the skin, see the article below. For additional information, check out Jeffrey Lapin's article "A Breath of Fresh Air," that appeared in the February 2010 issue of Skin Inc. magazine.
Pugliese's Oxygen Explanation
January 29, 2010
Most Popular in Physiology
- 6983Best Practices in the Treatment of Hyperpigmentation
- 3081Understanding and Fighting Winter Itch
- 2747The Body Electric
- 1874What Makes Asian Skin Different?
- 1054Dry vs. Dehydrated Skin: Causes and Treatments
- 1030Long-term Research Links Dairy and High-Sugar Foods to Acne
- 979Study Finds Fat Cells Can Eliminate Skin Scarring
- 896Turn Back Time: New Findings Suggest Science Could Potentially Reverse the Signs of Aging
- 869Glycation and the Skin
- 775New Study Shows Possible Cause of Rosacea Bumps
- Raman Imaging Produces Melanoma 'Snapshot'
12/13/2016, Rachel Grabenhofer
- The Science Behind Skin at Face & Body Midwest
3/13/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- Study Shows How Eczema is Genetic
10/13/2016, Savannah Saunders
- Oh No! Clients Are Skipping the A.M. Cleanse.
10/20/2016, Savannah Saunders
- Antioxidant Enzyme Found in P. Acnes
12/9/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky