For an extended scientific explanation about oxygen and its effect on the skin, see the article below. For additional information, check out Jeffrey Lapin's article "A Breath of Fresh Air," that appeared in the February 2010 issue of Skin Inc. magazine.
Pugliese's Oxygen Explanation
January 29, 2010
Most Popular in Physiology
- 7596Best Practices in the Treatment of Hyperpigmentation
- 2596Dry vs. Dehydrated Skin: Causes and Treatments
- 2012Yeast Produces Target for Dermatitis, Eczema and Skin Cancer Treatment
- 1686The Body Electric
- 1315Long-term Research Links Dairy and High-Sugar Foods to Acne
- 1147Identifying Melanoma with an App
- 1004Understanding and Fighting Winter Itch
- 985The Biology Behind Eczema and Psoriasis
- 948Glycation and the Skin
- 757Stem Cells and Growth Factors: What You Should Know
- Study Links B12 to Skin Bacteria
7/20/2015, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- Preventing PIH When Treating Skin of Color
11/20/2015, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- 7 Antibiotic Alternatives for Adult Acne
11/30/2015, Alicia Cool, M.D.
- What Makes Asian Skin Different?
9/28/2015, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- 5 Myths of Redheads’ Skin Exposed
2/20/2015, Jo-El Grossman