Psoriasis Cure Now, a nonprofit patient advocacy group, today reported that biotech and pharmaceutical companies are investigating a record 70 potential new treatments for psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis. The data, culled from published reports and clinical trial recruitment Web sites, shows continued, strong business interest in the psoriasis market. A New York Times article last week called into question the profitability of the psoriasis sector, lighting up psoriasis message boards with concerns that the psoriasis drug pipeline could dry up. The full (and free) report of psoriasis treatments under clinical development is available on the Psoriasis Cure Now Web site: www.psoriasis-cure-now.org/hope.php.
70 Potential New Psoriasis Treatments Being Investigated
May 16, 2008
Most Popular in Physiology
- 1612Best Practices in the Treatment of Hyperpigmentation
- 1368The Body Electric
- 1040Your Toolkit to Spotting Skin Cancer (And Saving Lives)
- 720What Makes Asian Skin Different?
- 508Don’t Just Stick a Needle In It: Eye Lesions
- 384Glycation and the Skin
- 379Cellulite Revisited
- 309New Study Shows Possible Cause of Rosacea Bumps
- 283The Fitzpatrick Skin Type Classification Scale
- 263Dry vs. Dehydrated Skin: Causes and Treatments
- Raman Imaging Produces Melanoma 'Snapshot'
12/13/2016, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Researchers Unlock Possible Treatment for Rare Skin Cancer
2/16/2017, Brooke Schleehauf
- What's the Likelihood of Skin Disease Creating Disability?
3/28/2017, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- Study Shows How Eczema is Genetic
10/13/2016, Savannah Saunders
- Oh No! Clients Are Skipping the A.M. Cleanse.
10/20/2016, Savannah Saunders