Psoriasis Cure Now, a nonprofit patient advocacy group, today reported that biotech and pharmaceutical companies are investigating a record 70 potential new treatments for psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis. The data, culled from published reports and clinical trial recruitment Web sites, shows continued, strong business interest in the psoriasis market. A New York Times article last week called into question the profitability of the psoriasis sector, lighting up psoriasis message boards with concerns that the psoriasis drug pipeline could dry up. The full (and free) report of psoriasis treatments under clinical development is available on the Psoriasis Cure Now Web site: www.psoriasis-cure-now.org/hope.php.
70 Potential New Psoriasis Treatments Being Investigated
February 2, 2007
Most Popular in Physiology
- 4717Best Practices in the Treatment of Hyperpigmentation
- 2583Understanding and Fighting Winter Itch
- 1880The Body Electric
- 1584How Do Moles Become Melanoma?
- 119910 Secrets for Healthier-looking Skin
- 1016What Makes Asian Skin Different?
- 950Dry vs. Dehydrated Skin: Causes and Treatments
- 908The Fitzpatrick Skin Type Classification Scale
- 802Jump-Starting Cells
- 797Stem Cells and Growth Factors: What You Should Know
- The Science Behind Skin at Face & Body Midwest
3/13/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- Study Shows How Eczema is Genetic
10/13/2016, Savannah Saunders
- Oh No! Clients Are Skipping the A.M. Cleanse.
10/20/2016, Savannah Saunders
- Antioxidant Enzyme Found in P. Acnes
12/9/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- Face & Body Southeast Portrays Science Utilized in Skin Care
10/16/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky