Want More Education?
Delve deeper into the science behind skin care with —Skin Inc. Video Education!
Most Popular in:
Talking Tone: Melanin Under the Microscope
By: Laura J. Goodman
Posted: March 27, 2009, from the April 2009 issue of Skin Inc. magazine.
page 7 of 7
12. MH Gold, Dermabrasion in dermatology, Am J Clin Dermatol 4(7) 467–71 (2003)
13. DA Sherris, CC Otley and GB Bartley, Comprehensive treatment of the aging face—cutaneous and structural rejuvenation, Mayo Clin Proc Feb 73(2) 139–46 (1998)
14. American Society of Plastic Surgeons, 2008 Report of the 2007 Statistics, National Clearinghouse of Plastic Surgery Statistics, www.plasticsurgery.org
15. DL Bisset, LR Robinson, PS Raleigh, et al., Reduction in the appearance of facial hyperpigmentation by topical N-acetyl glucosamine, J Cosmet Dermatol 6 20–26 (2007)
16. AB Kimball, JR Kaczvinsky, DL Bissett, et al.,Reduction in the appearance of facial hyperpigmentation by a combination of topical niacinamide plus N-acetyl glucosamine: results of a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial, Br J Dermatol (submitted 2009)