Want More Education?
Delve deeper into the science behind skin care with —Skin Inc. Video Education!
Most Popular in:
Talking Tone: Melanin Under the Microscope
By: Laura J. Goodman
Posted: March 27, 2009, from the April 2009 issue of Skin Inc. magazine.
page 5 of 7
2. JJ Nordlund, RE Boissy, VJ Hearing, RA King and JP Ortonne, The Pigmentary System, Oxford UP, New York (1998)
3. J Gray, The World of Skin Care, Macmillan Press, Ltd.: London (2000)
4. BA Gilchrest, Skin and Aging Processes, CRC Press: Boca Raton, FL (1984)
5. PJ Matts, “Understanding and measuring the optics that drive visual perception of skin appearance,” The Essential Stratum Corneum, Marks, Leveque, Voegeli, eds. Martin Dunitz: London (2002) pp 213–222
6. RR Anderson and JA Parrish, The optics of human skin, J Invest Dermatol 77(1) 13–19 (1981)