Want More Education?
Delve deeper into the science behind skin care with —Skin Inc. Video Education!
Most Popular in:
By: Peter T. Pugliese, MD
Posted: February 26, 2009, from the March 2009 issue of Skin Inc. magazine.
page 11 of 12
10. HR Byers, M Yaa, MS Eller, NL Jalbert and BA Gilchrest, Role of cytoplasmic dynein in melanosome transport in human melanocytes, J Invest Dermatol 114 990–997 (2000)
11. M Hara, M Yaar, HR Byers, D Goukassian, RE Fine, J Gonsalves and BA Gilchrest, Kinesin participates in melanosomal movement along melanocytedendrites, J Invest Dermatol 114 438–443 (2000)
12. SM Wilson, R Yip, DA Swing, TN O’Sullivan, Y Zhang, EK Novak, RT Swank, LB Russell, NG Copeland and NA Jenkins, A mutation in Rab27a causes the vesicle transport defects observed in ashen mice, Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 97 7933–7938 (2000)
13. DC Barral, JS Ramalho, R Anders, AN Hume, HJ Knapton, T Tolmachova, LM Collinson, D Goulding, KS Authi and MC Seabra, Functional redundancy of Rab27 proteins and the pathogenesis of Griscelli syndrome, J Clin Invest 110 247–257 (2002)
14. M Fukuda, TS Kuroda and K Mikoshiba, Slac2-a/melanophilin, the missing link between Rab27 and myosin Va: implications of a tripartite protein complex for melanosome transport, J Biol Chem 277 12432–12436 (2002)