A recent survey conducted by the National Rosacea Society and published in Rosacea Review indicates that 93% of participants experienced at least some physical discomfort due to rosacea. The most common symptoms were facial burning, facial itching, stinging, swelling and tenderness.
Rosacea Discomfort Common
May 3, 2006
Most Popular in Physiology
- 4930Best Practices in the Treatment of Hyperpigmentation
- 2439Understanding and Fighting Winter Itch
- 1856The Body Electric
- 1439Dry vs. Dehydrated Skin: Causes and Treatments
- 1130How Do Moles Become Melanoma?
- 110210 Secrets for Healthier-looking Skin
- 1098Stem Cells and Growth Factors: What You Should Know
- 1027What Makes Asian Skin Different?
- 960The Fitzpatrick Skin Type Classification Scale
- 810Long-term Research Links Dairy and High-Sugar Foods to Acne
- The Science Behind Skin at Face & Body Midwest
3/13/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- Study Shows How Eczema is Genetic
10/13/2016, Savannah Saunders
- Oh No! Clients Are Skipping the A.M. Cleanse.
10/20/2016, Savannah Saunders
- Face & Body Southeast Portrays Science Utilized in Skin Care
10/16/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- 10 Secrets for Healthier-looking Skin
11/22/2016, Lisa Schryver