A recent survey conducted by the National Rosacea Society and published in Rosacea Review indicates that 93% of participants experienced at least some physical discomfort due to rosacea. The most common symptoms were facial burning, facial itching, stinging, swelling and tenderness.
Rosacea Discomfort Common
June 2, 2008
Most Popular in Physiology
- 4515Best Practices in the Treatment of Hyperpigmentation
- 1691The Body Electric
- 11464 Actions for Improving Psoriasis
- 1108What Makes Asian Skin Different?
- 794Glycation and the Skin
- 705New Study Shows Possible Cause of Rosacea Bumps
- 559Dry vs. Dehydrated Skin: Causes and Treatments
- 552Stem Cells and Growth Factors: What You Should Know
- 523Long-term Research Links Dairy and High-Sugar Foods to Acne
- 487Understanding and Fighting Winter Itch
- Raman Imaging Produces Melanoma 'Snapshot'
12/13/2016, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Researchers Unlock Possible Treatment for Rare Skin Cancer
2/16/2017, Brooke Schleehauf
- The Science Behind Skin at Face & Body Midwest
3/13/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- Study Shows How Eczema is Genetic
10/13/2016, Savannah Saunders
- Oh No! Clients Are Skipping the A.M. Cleanse.
10/20/2016, Savannah Saunders