A recent survey conducted by the National Rosacea Society and published in Rosacea Review indicates that 93% of participants experienced at least some physical discomfort due to rosacea. The most common symptoms were facial burning, facial itching, stinging, swelling and tenderness.
Rosacea Discomfort Common
May 3, 2006
Most Popular in Physiology
- 7658Best Practices in the Treatment of Hyperpigmentation
- 1763Dry vs. Dehydrated Skin: Causes and Treatments
- 1212The Body Electric
- 1204Hungover Skin Causes and Cures
- 1062Long-term Research Links Dairy and High-Sugar Foods to Acne
- 873Glycation and the Skin
- 777New Study Shows Possible Cause of Rosacea Bumps
- 668Your Toolkit to Spotting Skin Cancer (And Saving Lives)
- 666What Makes Asian Skin Different?
- 665Stem Cells and Growth Factors: What You Should Know
- Study Links B12 to Skin Bacteria
7/20/2015, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- Preventing PIH When Treating Skin of Color
11/20/2015, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- What Makes Asian Skin Different?
9/28/2015, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- The Science Behind Skin at Face & Body Midwest
3/13/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- Researchers Unlock Skin's "Virome" Secrets
11/17/2015, Jennifer Novoseletsky