A recent survey conducted by the National Rosacea Society and published in Rosacea Review indicates that 93% of participants experienced at least some physical discomfort due to rosacea. The most common symptoms were facial burning, facial itching, stinging, swelling and tenderness.
Rosacea Discomfort Common
June 2, 2008
Most Popular in Physiology
- 2415Best Practices in the Treatment of Hyperpigmentation
- 2025The Body Electric
- 1056Your Toolkit to Spotting Skin Cancer (And Saving Lives)
- 987What Makes Asian Skin Different?
- 696Telomeres and Aging: How to Keep Clients Younger Longer
- 632Telomere Rejuvenation Stops the Clock on Aging
- 594Glycation and the Skin
- 524Tanning Devices Impact More than Health
- 495Don’t Just Stick a Needle In It: Eye Lesions
- 493New Study Shows Possible Cause of Rosacea Bumps
- Raman Imaging Produces Melanoma 'Snapshot'
12/13/2016, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Researchers Unlock Possible Treatment for Rare Skin Cancer
2/16/2017, Brooke Schleehauf
- Study Shows How Eczema is Genetic
10/13/2016, Savannah Saunders
- Antioxidant Enzyme Found in P. Acnes
12/9/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- Oh No! Clients Are Skipping the A.M. Cleanse.
10/20/2016, Savannah Saunders