A recent survey conducted by the National Rosacea Society and published in Rosacea Review indicates that 93% of participants experienced at least some physical discomfort due to rosacea. The most common symptoms were facial burning, facial itching, stinging, swelling and tenderness.
Rosacea Discomfort Common
May 3, 2006
Most Popular in Physiology
- 6590Best Practices in the Treatment of Hyperpigmentation
- 1358Help the Heal When You Peel
- 1319The Body Electric
- 1139Dry vs. Dehydrated Skin: Causes and Treatments
- 1134Long-term Research Links Dairy and High-Sugar Foods to Acne
- 844What Makes Asian Skin Different?
- 793The Microbiome of Healthy Skin
- 739Glycation and the Skin
- 654How pH Affects the Formulation of a Product
- 631The Fitzpatrick Skin Type Classification Scale
- Preventing PIH When Treating Skin of Color
11/20/2015, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- What Makes Asian Skin Different?
9/28/2015, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- The Science Behind Skin at Face & Body Midwest
3/13/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- Researchers Unlock Skin's "Virome" Secrets
11/17/2015, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- New Variants Identified for Eczema Genetics
10/23/2015, Jennifer Novoseletsky