A recent survey conducted by the National Rosacea Society and published in Rosacea Review indicates that 93% of participants experienced at least some physical discomfort due to rosacea. The most common symptoms were facial burning, facial itching, stinging, swelling and tenderness.
Rosacea Discomfort Common
June 2, 2008
Most Popular in Physiology
- 2461Best Practices in the Treatment of Hyperpigmentation
- 1714The Body Electric
- 1068What Makes Asian Skin Different?
- 946Tanning Devices Impact More than Health
- 698Infographic: Identifying Rosacea Subtypes and Triggers
- 584Cellulite Revisited
- 505New Study Shows Possible Cause of Rosacea Bumps
- 495Glycation and the Skin
- 425Stem Cells and Growth Factors: What You Should Know
- 398SKINtuition: Sleep Deprivation and Skin
- Raman Imaging Produces Melanoma 'Snapshot'
12/13/2016, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Researchers Unlock Possible Treatment for Rare Skin Cancer
2/16/2017, Brooke Schleehauf
- What's the Likelihood of Skin Disease Creating Disability?
3/28/2017, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- Study Shows How Eczema is Genetic
10/13/2016, Savannah Saunders
- Antioxidant Enzyme Found in P. Acnes
12/9/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky