A recent survey conducted by the National Rosacea Society and published in Rosacea Review indicates that 93% of participants experienced at least some physical discomfort due to rosacea. The most common symptoms were facial burning, facial itching, stinging, swelling and tenderness.
Rosacea Discomfort Common
May 3, 2006
Most Popular in Physiology
- 5000Best Practices in the Treatment of Hyperpigmentation
- 1565Don't Just Apply Products...Activate Them
- 1299The Body Electric
- 1072What Makes Asian Skin Different?
- 1032The Biology Behind Eczema and Psoriasis
- 1017Long-term Research Links Dairy and High-Sugar Foods to Acne
- 861The Fitzpatrick Skin Type Classification Scale
- 852Oh No! Clients Are Skipping the A.M. Cleanse.
- 842Glycation and the Skin
- 821Study Shows How Eczema is Genetic
- Preventing PIH When Treating Skin of Color
11/20/2015, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- The Science Behind Skin at Face & Body Midwest
3/13/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- Researchers Unlock Skin's "Virome" Secrets
11/17/2015, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- Study Shows How Eczema is Genetic
10/13/2016, Savannah Saunders
- Oh No! Clients Are Skipping the A.M. Cleanse.
10/20/2016, Savannah Saunders