A recent survey conducted by the National Rosacea Society and published in Rosacea Review indicates that 93% of participants experienced at least some physical discomfort due to rosacea. The most common symptoms were facial burning, facial itching, stinging, swelling and tenderness.
Rosacea Discomfort Common
May 3, 2006
Most Popular in Physiology
- 7048Best Practices in the Treatment of Hyperpigmentation
- 3225Understanding and Fighting Winter Itch
- 2752The Body Electric
- 1865What Makes Asian Skin Different?
- 1068Dry vs. Dehydrated Skin: Causes and Treatments
- 1019Long-term Research Links Dairy and High-Sugar Foods to Acne
- 901Study Finds Fat Cells Can Eliminate Skin Scarring
- 892Turn Back Time: New Findings Suggest Science Could Potentially Reverse the Signs of Aging
- 858Glycation and the Skin
- 765Stem Cells and Growth Factors: What You Should Know
- Raman Imaging Produces Melanoma 'Snapshot'
12/13/2016, Rachel Grabenhofer
- The Science Behind Skin at Face & Body Midwest
3/13/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- Study Shows How Eczema is Genetic
10/13/2016, Savannah Saunders
- Oh No! Clients Are Skipping the A.M. Cleanse.
10/20/2016, Savannah Saunders
- Antioxidant Enzyme Found in P. Acnes
12/9/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky