A recent survey conducted by the National Rosacea Society and published in Rosacea Review indicates that 93% of participants experienced at least some physical discomfort due to rosacea. The most common symptoms were facial burning, facial itching, stinging, swelling and tenderness.
Rosacea Discomfort Common
June 2, 2008
Most Popular in Physiology
- 3761Best Practices in the Treatment of Hyperpigmentation
- 3183The Body Electric
- 2114Your Toolkit to Spotting Skin Cancer (And Saving Lives)
- 1602What Makes Asian Skin Different?
- 1040Don’t Just Stick a Needle In It: Eye Lesions
- 919Glycation and the Skin
- 731New Study Shows Possible Cause of Rosacea Bumps
- 652Dry vs. Dehydrated Skin: Causes and Treatments
- 610The Fitzpatrick Skin Type Classification Scale
- 589Stem Cells and Growth Factors: What You Should Know
- Raman Imaging Produces Melanoma 'Snapshot'
12/13/2016, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Researchers Unlock Possible Treatment for Rare Skin Cancer
2/16/2017, Brooke Schleehauf
- What's the Likelihood of Skin Disease Creating Disability?
3/28/2017, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- Study Shows How Eczema is Genetic
10/13/2016, Savannah Saunders
- Oh No! Clients Are Skipping the A.M. Cleanse.
10/20/2016, Savannah Saunders