A recent survey conducted by the National Rosacea Society and published in Rosacea Review indicates that 93% of participants experienced at least some physical discomfort due to rosacea. The most common symptoms were facial burning, facial itching, stinging, swelling and tenderness.
Rosacea Discomfort Common
May 3, 2006
Most Popular in Physiology
- 6736Best Practices in the Treatment of Hyperpigmentation
- 1347The Body Electric
- 1294Help the Heal When You Peel
- 1182Dry vs. Dehydrated Skin: Causes and Treatments
- 1145Long-term Research Links Dairy and High-Sugar Foods to Acne
- 814What Makes Asian Skin Different?
- 773Glycation and the Skin
- 727The Microbiome of Healthy Skin
- 654How pH Affects the Formulation of a Product
- 653New Study Shows Possible Cause of Rosacea Bumps
- Preventing PIH When Treating Skin of Color
11/20/2015, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- What Makes Asian Skin Different?
9/28/2015, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- The Science Behind Skin at Face & Body Midwest
3/13/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- Researchers Unlock Skin's "Virome" Secrets
11/17/2015, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- New Variants Identified for Eczema Genetics
10/23/2015, Jennifer Novoseletsky