A recent survey conducted by the National Rosacea Society and published in Rosacea Review indicates that 93% of participants experienced at least some physical discomfort due to rosacea. The most common symptoms were facial burning, facial itching, stinging, swelling and tenderness.
Rosacea Discomfort Common
June 2, 2008
Most Popular in Physiology
- 4464Best Practices in the Treatment of Hyperpigmentation
- 1682The Body Electric
- 11914 Actions for Improving Psoriasis
- 1102What Makes Asian Skin Different?
- 789Glycation and the Skin
- 694New Study Shows Possible Cause of Rosacea Bumps
- 564Dry vs. Dehydrated Skin: Causes and Treatments
- 548Stem Cells and Growth Factors: What You Should Know
- 519Long-term Research Links Dairy and High-Sugar Foods to Acne
- 509Telomere Rejuvenation Stops the Clock on Aging
- Raman Imaging Produces Melanoma 'Snapshot'
12/13/2016, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Researchers Unlock Possible Treatment for Rare Skin Cancer
2/16/2017, Brooke Schleehauf
- The Science Behind Skin at Face & Body Midwest
3/13/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- Study Shows How Eczema is Genetic
10/13/2016, Savannah Saunders
- Oh No! Clients Are Skipping the A.M. Cleanse.
10/20/2016, Savannah Saunders