A recent survey conducted by the National Rosacea Society and published in Rosacea Review indicates that 93% of participants experienced at least some physical discomfort due to rosacea. The most common symptoms were facial burning, facial itching, stinging, swelling and tenderness.
Rosacea Discomfort Common
May 3, 2006
Most Popular in Physiology
- 4764Best Practices in the Treatment of Hyperpigmentation
- 2557Understanding and Fighting Winter Itch
- 1844The Body Electric
- 1555How Do Moles Become Melanoma?
- 117810 Secrets for Healthier-looking Skin
- 1012What Makes Asian Skin Different?
- 999Dry vs. Dehydrated Skin: Causes and Treatments
- 905The Fitzpatrick Skin Type Classification Scale
- 895Stem Cells and Growth Factors: What You Should Know
- 797Jump-Starting Cells
- The Science Behind Skin at Face & Body Midwest
3/13/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- Study Shows How Eczema is Genetic
10/13/2016, Savannah Saunders
- Oh No! Clients Are Skipping the A.M. Cleanse.
10/20/2016, Savannah Saunders
- Face & Body Southeast Portrays Science Utilized in Skin Care
10/16/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- 10 Secrets for Healthier-looking Skin
11/22/2016, Lisa Schryver