A recent survey conducted by the National Rosacea Society and published in Rosacea Review indicates that 93% of participants experienced at least some physical discomfort due to rosacea. The most common symptoms were facial burning, facial itching, stinging, swelling and tenderness.
Rosacea Discomfort Common
May 3, 2006
Most Popular in Physiology
- 6431Best Practices in the Treatment of Hyperpigmentation
- 1277The Body Electric
- 1186Long-term Research Links Dairy and High-Sugar Foods to Acne
- 967What Makes Asian Skin Different?
- 956Dry vs. Dehydrated Skin: Causes and Treatments
- 926A Good Night’s Sleep Can Put Years on Your Face
- 910Glycation and the Skin
- 669Stem Cells and Growth Factors: What You Should Know
- 640Jagger Addresses Rosacea Awareness
- 618The Fitzpatrick Skin Type Classification Scale
- Preventing PIH When Treating Skin of Color
11/20/2015, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- What Makes Asian Skin Different?
9/28/2015, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- The Science Behind Skin at Face & Body Midwest
3/13/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- Researchers Unlock Skin's "Virome" Secrets
11/17/2015, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- New Variants Identified for Eczema Genetics
10/23/2015, Jennifer Novoseletsky