A recent survey conducted by the National Rosacea Society and published in Rosacea Review indicates that 93% of participants experienced at least some physical discomfort due to rosacea. The most common symptoms were facial burning, facial itching, stinging, swelling and tenderness.
Rosacea Discomfort Common
May 3, 2006
Most Popular in Physiology
- 7047Best Practices in the Treatment of Hyperpigmentation
- 3236Understanding and Fighting Winter Itch
- 2748The Body Electric
- 1862What Makes Asian Skin Different?
- 1066Dry vs. Dehydrated Skin: Causes and Treatments
- 1010Long-term Research Links Dairy and High-Sugar Foods to Acne
- 892Turn Back Time: New Findings Suggest Science Could Potentially Reverse the Signs of Aging
- 882Study Finds Fat Cells Can Eliminate Skin Scarring
- 850Glycation and the Skin
- 762Stem Cells and Growth Factors: What You Should Know
- Raman Imaging Produces Melanoma 'Snapshot'
12/13/2016, Rachel Grabenhofer
- The Science Behind Skin at Face & Body Midwest
3/13/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- Study Shows How Eczema is Genetic
10/13/2016, Savannah Saunders
- Oh No! Clients Are Skipping the A.M. Cleanse.
10/20/2016, Savannah Saunders
- Antioxidant Enzyme Found in P. Acnes
12/9/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky