A recent survey conducted by the National Rosacea Society and published in Rosacea Review indicates that 93% of participants experienced at least some physical discomfort due to rosacea. The most common symptoms were facial burning, facial itching, stinging, swelling and tenderness.
The Discomfort of Rosacea
April 10, 2006
Most Popular in Physiology
- 4773Best Practices in the Treatment of Hyperpigmentation
- 2584Understanding and Fighting Winter Itch
- 1847The Body Electric
- 1558How Do Moles Become Melanoma?
- 118410 Secrets for Healthier-looking Skin
- 1020What Makes Asian Skin Different?
- 974Dry vs. Dehydrated Skin: Causes and Treatments
- 911The Fitzpatrick Skin Type Classification Scale
- 862Stem Cells and Growth Factors: What You Should Know
- 798Jump-Starting Cells
- The Science Behind Skin at Face & Body Midwest
3/13/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- Study Shows How Eczema is Genetic
10/13/2016, Savannah Saunders
- Oh No! Clients Are Skipping the A.M. Cleanse.
10/20/2016, Savannah Saunders
- Face & Body Southeast Portrays Science Utilized in Skin Care
10/16/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- 10 Secrets for Healthier-looking Skin
11/22/2016, Lisa Schryver