A recent survey conducted by the National Rosacea Society and published in Rosacea Review indicates that 93% of participants experienced at least some physical discomfort due to rosacea. The most common symptoms were facial burning, facial itching, stinging, swelling and tenderness.
The Discomfort of Rosacea
June 2, 2008
Most Popular in Physiology
- 2517Best Practices in the Treatment of Hyperpigmentation
- 1973The Body Electric
- 1152Your Toolkit to Spotting Skin Cancer (And Saving Lives)
- 1037What Makes Asian Skin Different?
- 578Glycation and the Skin
- 541Tanning Devices Impact More than Health
- 518Don’t Just Stick a Needle In It: Eye Lesions
- 487New Study Shows Possible Cause of Rosacea Bumps
- 429Dry vs. Dehydrated Skin: Causes and Treatments
- 426Cellulite Revisited
- Raman Imaging Produces Melanoma 'Snapshot'
12/13/2016, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Researchers Unlock Possible Treatment for Rare Skin Cancer
2/16/2017, Brooke Schleehauf
- What's the Likelihood of Skin Disease Creating Disability?
3/28/2017, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- Study Shows How Eczema is Genetic
10/13/2016, Savannah Saunders
- Antioxidant Enzyme Found in P. Acnes
12/9/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky