A recent survey conducted by the National Rosacea Society and published in Rosacea Review indicates that 93% of participants experienced at least some physical discomfort due to rosacea. The most common symptoms were facial burning, facial itching, stinging, swelling and tenderness.
The Discomfort of Rosacea
April 10, 2006
Most Popular in Physiology
- 4969Best Practices in the Treatment of Hyperpigmentation
- 1545Don't Just Apply Products...Activate Them
- 1330The Body Electric
- 1057What Makes Asian Skin Different?
- 1015Long-term Research Links Dairy and High-Sugar Foods to Acne
- 989The Biology Behind Eczema and Psoriasis
- 858The Fitzpatrick Skin Type Classification Scale
- 834Glycation and the Skin
- 803Study Shows How Eczema is Genetic
- 776Stem Cells and Growth Factors: What You Should Know
- Preventing PIH When Treating Skin of Color
11/20/2015, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- The Science Behind Skin at Face & Body Midwest
3/13/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- Researchers Unlock Skin's "Virome" Secrets
11/17/2015, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- Study Shows How Eczema is Genetic
10/13/2016, Savannah Saunders
- Oh No! Clients Are Skipping the A.M. Cleanse.
10/20/2016, Savannah Saunders