Want More Education?
Delve deeper into the science behind skin care with —Skin Inc. Video Education!
Most Popular in:
Best Practices in the Treatment of Hyperpigmentation
By: Ahmed Abdullah, MD
Posted: April 27, 2012, from the May 2012 issue of Skin Inc. magazine.
page 6 of 7
2. AG Pandya and IL Guevara, Disorders of hyperpigmentation, Dermatol Clin 18 1 91–98 (Jan 2000)
3. AS Breathnach, Melanin hyperpigmentation of skin: melasma, topical treatment with azelaic acid, and other therapies, Cutis 57 1 Suppl 36–45 (Jan 1996)
4. LM Baliña and K Graupe, The treatment of melasma. 20% azelaic acid versus 4% hydroquinone cream, Int J Dermatol 30 12 893–895 (Dec 1991)
5. JT Lim, Treatment of melasma using kojic acid in a gel containing hydroquinone and glycolic acid, Dermatol Surg 25 282–284 (Apr 1999)
6. M Nakagawa and K Kawai, Contact allergy to kojic acid in skin care products, Contact Derm 32 1 9–13 (Jan 1995)