Want More Education?
Delve deeper into the science behind skin care with —Skin Inc. Video Education!
Most Popular in:
Physiology of the Skin: Aging and Inflammation
By: Peter T. Pugliese, MD, and Michael Pugliese
Posted: February 28, 2012, from the March 2012 issue of Skin Inc. magazine.
page 4 of 6
3. DR Sell, Molecular Basis of Arterial Stiffening: Role of Glycation, Gerontology (Jan 4, 2012) (E-pub ahead of print)
4. A Anogeianaki, et al, Atherosclerosis: a classic inflammatory disease, Int J Immunopathol Pharmacol 24 4 817–825 (Oct 2011)
5. R Tacutu, et al, Molecular links between cellular senescence, longevity and age-related diseases—a systems biology perspective, Aging (Dec 18, 2011) (E-pub ahead of print)
6. S Le Saux, et al, Mechanisms of immunosenescence: lessons from models of accelerated immune aging, Ann NY Acad Sci (Jan 6, 2012) (E-pub ahead of print)
7. TC Squier, Oxidative stress and protein aggregation during biological aging, Exp Gerontol 36 9 1539–1550 (Sep 2001)