Want More Education?
Delve deeper into the science behind skin care with —Skin Inc. Video Education!
Most Popular in:
Natural vs. Organic
By: Carl Thornfeldt, MD
Posted: January 30, 2009, from the February 2009 issue of Skin Inc. magazine.
page 4 of 4
1. T Cornuelle, J Lenhart, Topical botanicals, Cosmetic Formulations of Skin Care Products. Taylor and Francis, New York (2006) 299–308
2. J Chamberlain, R Bush, A Hammett, Non-timber forest products, Forest Products Journal, 10–19 (1998)
3. L Skidmore-Roth, Herbs and Natural Supplements, 3rd ed Elsevier Mosby. Philadelphia (2006) xiii, xvii
4. L Heller, Natural will remain undefined, says FDA. Decision News Media. www.foodnavigator-usa.com/Financial-Industry/Natural-will-remain-undefined-says-FDA. Jan 4, 2008
5. USDA National Organic Program, www.ams.usda.gov/AMSv1.0/getfile?dDocName=STELDEV3004443&acct=nopgeninfo.