Want More Education?
Delve deeper into the science behind skin care with —Skin Inc. Video Education!
Most Popular in:
By: Zoe Diana Draelos, MD
Posted: January 7, 2009, from the January 2009 issue of Skin Inc. magazine.
page 6 of 6
7. JT Lim, Treatment of melasma using kojic acid in a gel containing hydroquinone and glycolic acid, Derm Surg 25 282–284 (1999)
8. A Garcia, JE Fulton, Jr., The combination of glycolic acid and hydroquinone or kojic acid for the treatment of melasma and related conditions, Dermatol Surg 22(5) 443–447 (1996)
9. S Choi, SK Lee, and JE Kim et al, Aloesin inhibits hyperpigmentation induced by UV radiation, Clin Exp Dermatol 27 513–515 (2002)
10. K Jones, J Hughes, M Hong et al, Modulation of melanogenesis by aloesin: a competitive inhibitor of tyrosinase, Pigment Cell Res 15 335–340 (2002)
11. I Hori, K Nihei, I Kubo, Structural criteria for depigmenting mechanism of arbutin, Phytother Res 18 475–469 (2004)