Want More Education?
Delve deeper into the science behind skin care with —Skin Inc. Video Education!
Most Popular in:
By: Zoe Diana Draelos, MD
Posted: January 7, 2009, from the January 2009 issue of Skin Inc. magazine.
page 5 of 6
2. GD Weinstein, TP Nigra and PE Pochi et al, Topical tretinoin for treatment of photodamaged skin, Arch Dermatol 127 659–665 (1991)
3. BA Gilchrest, FB Blog, and G Szabo, Effects of aging and chronic sun exposure on melanocytes in human skin, J Invest Dermatol 73 141–143 (1979)
4. J Bhawan, AG Serva, and K Nehal et al, Effects of tretinoin on photodamaged skin a histologic study, Arch Dermatol 127 666–672 (1991)
5. LE Espinal-Perez, B Moncada, and JP Castanedo-Cazares, A double blind randomized trial of 5% ascorbic acid vs 4% hydroquinone in melasma, Int J Dermatol 43(8) 604–607 (2004)
6. M Amer and M Metwalli, Topical Liquiritin improves melasma, Int J Dermatol 39(4) 299–301 (2000)