Want More Education?
Delve deeper into the science behind skin care with —Skin Inc. Video Education!
Most Popular in:
Resveratrol: A Real Anti-aging Product
By: Peter T. Pugliese, MD
Posted: November 25, 2008, from the December 2008 issue of Skin Inc. magazine.
page 12 of 13
14. M Holmes-McNary, AS Baldwin Jr, Chemopreventative properties of trans-resveratrol are associated with inhibition activation of the IkB kinase. Cancer Res 60(13) 3477–3483 (2000)
15. A Adler, et al., Motif module map reveals enforcement of aging by continual NFkB activity. Genes and Development 21 3244–3257 (2007)
16. LK Heilbronn, E Ravussin, Calorie restriction and aging: review of the literature and implications for studies in humans. Amer J Clin Nutr 78(3) 361–369 (2003)
17. GW Lithgow, Hormesis: A new hope for ageing studies, or a poor second to genetics? Human Experimental Toxicology 20(6) 301–303, 319–320 (2001)
18. EJ Masoro, Caloric restriction and aging: an update. Experimental Gerontology 35(3) 299–305 (2000)