Most Popular in:
Parabens, Carcinogens and Certified Organic Ingredients
By: Rebecca James Gadberry
Posted: June 25, 2008, from the January 2006 issue of Skin Inc. magazine.
page 3 of 7
• A lack of control tissue against which to measure paraben levels in other areas of the body or in breasts that did not contain tumors.
• No report of the subjects’ therapeutic history, which may have uncovered other sources of paraben exposure.
• No mention of the paraben-containing anti-cancer drugs that the tumor subjects were using.
• No report of the subjects’ exposure to consumer products containing parabens.
• No description of how the tissue was handled. Contamination could have occurred then.