Most Popular in:
Controversial Ingredients: Setting the Record Straight
By: Ada Polla and Anne Pouillot
Posted: January 30, 2012, from the February 2012 issue of Skin Inc. magazine.
page 14 of 17
21. DK Mirick, S Davis and DB Thomas, Antiperspirant use and the risk of breast cancer, J Natl Cancer Inst 94(20) 1578–1580 (2002)
22. O Waswchinek, W Petek and J Lang, The determination of aluminium in human plasma, Mikrochim Acta 1,335-1,339 (1982)
23. GA Camacho-Bragando, F Dixon and A Colonna, Characterization of the response to moisture of talc and perlite in the environmental scanning electron microscope, Micron 42(3) 257–262 (2011)
24. DK Shah, S Khandavilli and R Panchagnula, Alteration of skin hydration and its barrier function by vehicle and permeation enhancers: a study using TGA, FTIR, TEWL and drug permeation or markers, Methods Find Exp Clin Pharmacol 30(7) 499–512 (2008)
25. C Foti, D Bonamonte D, N Cassano, A Conserva and GA Vena, Allergic contact dermatitis to propyl gallate and pentylene glycol in an emollient cream, Australas J Dermatol 51(2) 147–148 (2010)
Do You Know Everything You Need to Know About Preservatives and Regulatory?
What are twelve important criteria for the 'ideal' preservative or preservative system? What are seven principles of HACCP? Do you know the twelve properties of 'natural' preservatives? Could you use more information on global regulations?
Be prepared! Keep David Steinberg's new book, Preservatives for Cosmetics, Third Edition, close at hand at the start of your next project.
Order Today at www.Alluredbooks.com.