Most Popular in:
Controversial Ingredients: Setting the Record Straight
By: Ada Polla and Anne Pouillot
Posted: January 30, 2012, from the February 2012 issue of Skin Inc. magazine.
page 13 of 17
16. DP Clark, CW Hanke and NA Swanson, Dermal implants: safety of products injected for soft tissue, J Am Acad Dermatol 21 992–998 (1989)
17. AL Girboux and M Starch, Formulation with silicone and natural lipids, Happi 42(12) 100–104 (2005)
18. ME Parente, A Gambaro and G Solana, Study of sensory properties of emollients used in cosmetics and their correlation with physicochemical properties, J Cosmet Sci 56 175–182 (2005)
19. K Keis, CL Huemmer and YK Kamath, Effect of oil films on moisture vapor absorption on human hair, J Cosmet Sci 58(2) 135–145 (2007)
20. DF Williams, Chemistry and Manufacture of Cosmetics, Vol 3, Book 2, Allured Publishing Corp., Carol Stream, IL p 1089f (2002)
Do You Know Everything You Need to Know About Preservatives and Regulatory?
What are twelve important criteria for the 'ideal' preservative or preservative system? What are seven principles of HACCP? Do you know the twelve properties of 'natural' preservatives? Could you use more information on global regulations?
Be prepared! Keep David Steinberg's new book, Preservatives for Cosmetics, Third Edition, close at hand at the start of your next project.
Order Today at www.Alluredbooks.com.