Most Popular in:
Controversial Ingredients: Setting the Record Straight
By: Ada Polla and Anne Pouillot
Posted: January 30, 2012, from the February 2012 issue of Skin Inc. magazine.
page 11 of 17
6. www.fda.gov/cosmetics/productandingredientsafety/selectedcosmeticingredients/ucm128042.htm (Accessed Dec 21, 2011)
7. A Kunicka-Styczynska, M Sikora and D Kalemba, Lavender, tea tree and lemon oils as antimicrobials in washing liquids and soft body balms, Int J Cosm Sci 33 53–61 (2010)
8. Preservative-free and self-preserving cosmetic and drug products: Principles and practices, J Kabara and D Orth, eds, Cosmetic Science and Technology series 16, (1997)
9. www.cosmeticsinfo.org/ingredient_more_details.php?ingredient_id=519 (Accessed Dec 21, 2011)
10. www.fda.gov/Cosmetics/ProductandIngredientSafety/PotentialContaminants/ucm101566.htm (Accessed Dec 21, 2011)
Do You Know Everything You Need to Know About Preservatives and Regulatory?
What are twelve important criteria for the 'ideal' preservative or preservative system? What are seven principles of HACCP? Do you know the twelve properties of 'natural' preservatives? Could you use more information on global regulations?
Be prepared! Keep David Steinberg's new book, Preservatives for Cosmetics, Third Edition, close at hand at the start of your next project.
Order Today at www.Alluredbooks.com.