Most Popular in:
Peptides: Ready for Primetime?
By: Ahmed Abdullah, MD, FACS
Posted: June 28, 2011, from the July 2011 issue of Skin Inc. magazine.
page 5 of 7
3. A Gonzalez, Cosmetology Global Media 2007
4. K Lintner and O Peschard, Biologically active peptides: from a laboratory bench curiosity to a functional skin care product, International Journal of Cosmetic Science 22 207–218 (2000)
5. L Zhang and TJ Falla, Cosmeceuticals and peptides, Clinics in Dermatology 27 485–494 (2009)
6. CL Guttman, Studies demonstrate value of procollagen fragment Pal-KTTKS, Dermatology Times 23 9 (Sep 2002)
7. C Blanes-Mira, J Clemente, G Jodas, A Gil, et al, A synthetic hexapeptide (Argireline) with antiwrinkle activity, International Journal of Cosmetic Science 24 303–310 (2002)