Most Popular in:
The Grape Escape
By Cathy Christensen
Posted: May 23, 2008, from the July 2007 issue of Skin Inc. magazine.
page 2 of 3
This tasty and aromatic wonder food is good for you in many different ways. Encourage your clients to relax and enjoy the fruits of your labor by featuring the grape and its miracle seeds in a variety of ways on your spa treatment and cuisine menus.
- 1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grape_seed_oil
- 2. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wine
- 3. http://www.foodreference.com/html/fgrapes.html
- 4. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Perignon_%28person%29
- 5. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dionysus
- (All accessed on April 24, 2007.)
Chicken Pomona Salad
From Executive Chef Frank DiDomenico at Sundara Inn & Spa, Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin.
Makes 12 servings.
- 6 chicken breasts
- 2 cups Chardonnay
- 1/4 teaspoon basil
- Kosher salt