The Spa at Mohonk Mountain House announced a new nature-inspired treatment—Awaken the Senses—that helps to refresh the mind, body and spirit. The New Paltz, NY, spa’s treatment features an aromatherapy bath scented with rosemary and mint. 845-255-1000
The Spa at Mohonk Mountain House Debuts Nature-inspired Treatment
August 23, 2007
Most Popular in Alternative Therapy Treatments
- 64910 Relaxation Techniques to Reduce Stress
- 314Transformative Esthetics: The Journey to Wholeness
- 2115 Ways to Put Stress in Its Place
- 174The Health Benefits of Meditation
- 160Dermatology Advice on Essential Oils in Skin Care
- 146Music Therapy Found to Have Physical and Mental Benefits
- 123Holistic Beauty and Skin Health: How Whole is Holistic? Part 1
- 62What Makes Oils Essential
- 44Elderly Esthetics: How is It Different?
- 44The Profitable Aromatherapy Customizing Bar
- What Makes Oils Essential
4/4/2016, Kim Manley
- Unstuck: Day Spa Promotes Colonic Detox
6/24/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- Float Appeal: Sensory Deprivation Tanks
1/25/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- Mediation Proven To Make You Healthier Longer
9/9/2016, Katie Anderson
- Elderly Esthetics: How is It Different?
7/26/2016, Alison O’Neil, B.S., M.E., A.R.S.