The Spa at Mohonk Mountain House announced a new nature-inspired treatment—Awaken the Senses—that helps to refresh the mind, body and spirit. The New Paltz, NY, spa’s treatment features an aromatherapy bath scented with rosemary and mint. 845-255-1000
The Spa at Mohonk Mountain House Debuts Nature-inspired Treatment
August 23, 2007
Most Popular in Alternative Therapy Treatments
- 1133Elderly Esthetics: How is It Different?
- 430The Health Benefits of Meditation
- 389Understanding the Psychology of Skin Care Clients With Cancer
- 174Holistic Beauty and Skin Health: How Whole is Holistic? Part 1
- 93Crunch Time: Why Your Face Needs a Workout
- 54The Profitable Aromatherapy Customizing Bar
- 42Digital Detox: Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas Offers Sigh of Relief
- 41What Makes Oils Essential
- 31Relief with 6 Relaxation Techniques
- 29Holistic Beauty: Understanding the Mind-Body of Skin Care
- What Makes Oils Essential
4/4/2016, Kim Manley
- Unstuck: Day Spa Promotes Colonic Detox
6/24/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- Float Appeal: Sensory Deprivation Tanks
1/25/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- Elderly Esthetics: How is It Different?
7/26/2016, Alison O’Neil, B.S., M.E., A.R.S.
- Science Locates Happiness in Brain
12/2/2015, Jo-El Grossman