IRIDEX Acquires Laserscope
January 26, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Medical Esthetics Treatments
- 1024Skin Care Before and After Cosmetic Laser Treatments
- 590Tried and True: Wellness in Esthetic Medicine
- 543Why a Derm Recommends Botox at 30
- 525Today’s Skin-tightening Devices
- 425Hyperpigmentation: A Key Side Effect of Chemotherapy
- 425How Does Botox Actually Change the Skin?
- 309Microneedling in the Esthetic Practice
- 286Acne Through the Ages
- 265How to Handle a Product Reaction
- 245When Your Client Has Scleroderma—What Every Esthetician Should Know
IRIDEX Corporation completed its acquisition of the esthetics business of Laserscope.
- Today’s Skin-tightening Devices
5/30/2014, Terri A. Wojak
- ASAPS Reports Cosmetic Procedures on the Rise
5/16/2008, Cathy Christensen
- AAFPRS Reports Noninvasive Procedures on the Rise
4/7/2010, Cathy Christensen
- Trends in Aesthetic Medicine
8/21/2008, Sharon McQuillan, MD
- More From "Trends in Aesthetic Medicine"
8/22/2008, Sharon McQuillan, MD