Donating an entire day to an eyebrow “wax-a-thon” and raffling off facials, massages and products, the spa Face, Body & Soul in Simi Valley, CA, recently held a fundraiser for the Los Angeles County University of Southern California Hospital. Clients received eyebrow waxes in exchange for bringing in men’s clothing items or cash donations which, like the raffle proceeds, were given to the hospital to help clothe homeless men seeking medical attention at the county facility. 805-584-5000
Simi Valley Spa Puts on Wax-a-Thon for Hospital
June 19, 2007
Most Popular in Hair Removal Treatments
- 1720Ask The Esthy: Brazilian Education
- 1557Performing a Quality Brazilian
- 468Advances in Laser and IPL Hair Removal
- 328The Benefits of Body Sugaring
- 2759 Tips to Attract Laser Hair Removal Clients
- 202Should You Make the Sweet Switch to Sugaring?
- 196Does Waxing Cause Wrinkles?
- 184Profit from Eyebrow Design and Brazilian Waxing
- 147Bikini Waxing Safety
- 90American Women Over 50+ Lag Behind in Maintaining Bikini Hair Removal