Donating an entire day to an eyebrow “wax-a-thon” and raffling off facials, massages and products, the spa Face, Body & Soul in Simi Valley, CA, recently held a fundraiser for the Los Angeles County University of Southern California Hospital. Clients received eyebrow waxes in exchange for bringing in men’s clothing items or cash donations which, like the raffle proceeds, were given to the hospital to help clothe homeless men seeking medical attention at the county facility. 805-584-5000
Simi Valley Spa Puts on Wax-a-Thon for Hospital
June 19, 2007
Most Popular in Hair Removal Treatments
- 458Advances in Laser and IPL Hair Removal
- 336The Benefits of Body Sugaring
- 313Should You Make the Sweet Switch to Sugaring?
- 266Does Waxing Cause Wrinkles?
- 2399 Tips to Attract Laser Hair Removal Clients
- 179Waxing...Not Just a Summer Fling
- 134Bikini Waxing Safety
- 87American Women Over 50+ Lag Behind in Maintaining Bikini Hair Removal
- 59Waxing the Right Way
- 55Top 5 Hair Removal Trends