Donating an entire day to an eyebrow “wax-a-thon” and raffling off facials, massages and products, the spa Face, Body & Soul in Simi Valley, CA, recently held a fundraiser for the Los Angeles County University of Southern California Hospital. Clients received eyebrow waxes in exchange for bringing in men’s clothing items or cash donations which, like the raffle proceeds, were given to the hospital to help clothe homeless men seeking medical attention at the county facility. 805-584-5000
Simi Valley Spa Puts on Wax-a-Thon for Hospital
June 19, 2007
Most Popular in Hair Removal Treatments
- 360Advances in Laser and IPL Hair Removal
- 2899 Tips to Attract Laser Hair Removal Clients
- 264The Benefits of Body Sugaring
- 261Ask The Esthy: Brazilian Education
- 158Does Waxing Cause Wrinkles?
- 115Performing a Quality Brazilian
- 105Should You Make the Sweet Switch to Sugaring?
- 80Bikini Waxing Safety
- 79Profit from Eyebrow Design and Brazilian Waxing
- 76Microwave Energy Approved for Hair Removal of All Colors
- Should You Make the Sweet Switch to Sugaring?
6/15/2016, Shannon O'Brien
- Ask The Esthy: Brazilian Education
8/17/2016, Lori Crete, L.E.,Spa 10 and The Esthetician Mentor
- Does Waxing Cause Wrinkles?
6/1/2016, Crickett Enos
- Video: Laser Hair Removal
9/16/2016, Louis Silberman, National Laser Institute
- Waxing...Not Just a Summer Fling
5/30/2016, Laura West