Donating an entire day to an eyebrow “wax-a-thon” and raffling off facials, massages and products, the spa Face, Body & Soul in Simi Valley, CA, recently held a fundraiser for the Los Angeles County University of Southern California Hospital. Clients received eyebrow waxes in exchange for bringing in men’s clothing items or cash donations which, like the raffle proceeds, were given to the hospital to help clothe homeless men seeking medical attention at the county facility. 805-584-5000
Simi Valley Spa Puts on Wax-a-Thon for Hospital
June 19, 2007
Most Popular in Hair Removal Treatments
- 2687Does Waxing Cause Wrinkles?
- 1502Should You Make the Sweet Switch to Sugaring?
- 879Waxing...Not Just a Summer Fling
- 78810 Things to Add to Your Waxing Protocol
- 630Advances in Laser and IPL Hair Removal
- 448The Benefits of Body Sugaring
- 331What's Driving Clients to Wax?
- 2469 Tips to Attract Laser Hair Removal Clients
- 217Waxing the Right Way
- 202Bikini Waxing Safety
- Reflections: A Hair-raising Issue
6/30/2015, Katie Anderson
- Advances in Laser and IPL Hair Removal
6/30/2015, Louis Silberman
- Waxing the Right Way
6/30/2015, Lydia Sarfati
- Addressing Basic Client Questions on Laser Hair Removal
7/1/2015, Jayme Bashian
- Should You Make the Sweet Switch to Sugaring?
6/15/2016, Shannon O'Brien