Belvedere USA Corporation announced that it is now a privately held company after completion of a purchase agreement between two senior company managers and parent company Proctor & Gamble. Horst Ackermann was president of Belvedere USA and Barry Sanders served as vice president of finance and administration for the company when it was a subsidiary of P&G. Their new titles are principal/chief operating officer and principal/president, respectively.
Belvedere is a leading North American manufacturer and marketer of salon and spa furnishings and equipment. The company dates from 1927 and has always been based in Belvidere, Ill.
The structure of the company will not change under the new ownership.
Belvedere USA Sold to Senior Managers
July 3, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Equipment-based Treatments
- 1651What is Cold Laser Therapy?
- 1009The Ins and Outs of Blue Light Therapy Technology
- 382List of Spa Equipment Suppliers
- 341The Esthetic Benefits of Oxygen Skin Care
- 284Gain a Competitive Edge With Microcurrent
- 160Microdermabrasion and Dermabrasion
- 156Machines With Multiple Functions
- 122At-home Beauty Device Market Continues to Increase
- 73Oxygen Facials: Red-carpet Services or Serious Skin Care?
- 72Today's Esthetic Toolbox
- Multiple-modality Equipment
6/11/2008, Danielle Tsoklis
- Gain a Competitive Edge With Microcurrent
8/29/2011, Stephanie Frey
- UK Spas Step Up to At-home Competition
7/20/2015, Kristen Wegrzyn
- Seeing the Light: Being LED-savvy Can Set Your Spa Apart
5/13/2008, By Rick Krupnick
- Equipment Essentials
6/30/2008, Deborah Sarnoff, MD