California Introduces Restrictive Senate Bill for Esthetic Practices
July 11, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Equipment-based Treatments
- 1673What is Cold Laser Therapy?
- 1017The Ins and Outs of Blue Light Therapy Technology
- 374List of Spa Equipment Suppliers
- 342The Esthetic Benefits of Oxygen Skin Care
- 282Gain a Competitive Edge With Microcurrent
- 158Microdermabrasion and Dermabrasion
- 150Machines With Multiple Functions
- 120At-home Beauty Device Market Continues to Increase
- 73Oxygen Facials: Red-carpet Services or Serious Skin Care?
- 68Today's Esthetic Toolbox
The California Senate has introduced Senate Bill 1423, which will restrict registered nurses, physician assistants and physicians who have esthetic practices from using laser and IPL systems. In addition, Massachusetts, Georgia and North Carolina are considering similar bills.
- Multiple-modality Equipment
6/11/2008, Danielle Tsoklis
- Gain a Competitive Edge With Microcurrent
8/29/2011, Stephanie Frey
- UK Spas Step Up to At-home Competition
7/20/2015, Kristen Wegrzyn
- Seeing the Light: Being LED-savvy Can Set Your Spa Apart
5/13/2008, By Rick Krupnick
- Equipment Essentials
6/30/2008, Deborah Sarnoff, MD