It is hard to go anywhere on the internet without running into the makeup trends of contouring and highlighting. Lisa Shor, director of makeup education for New Age Spa Institute, knows this all too well, and demonstrated the latest techniques in contouring and color correcting at Face & Body Northern California's Advanced Education Conference on Aug. 20, 2016. She showcased how artists can use color to emphasize and minimize facial features. Here, she shows the power of using multiple tones.
VIDEO: Contouring and Correcting
August 21, 2016
Most Popular in Makeup Treatments
- 10118 Steps to Perfect Eyelash Extensions
- 50910 Things Every Makeup Artist Must Know
- 84Color Theory in the World of Makeup
- 42Want Flawless Makeup? Prep Skin First!
- 38Age Matters When it Comes to Makeup
- 37Does Undertone Really Matter?
- 32Lash Out: Face & Body Midwest is Crazy for Lashes
- 28Five Benefits of Airbrush Makeup
- 26Create a Futuristic Eye With the Right Technique
- 23The Changing Nature of Consumers & The Beauty Industry
- Into the Light: Contouring for Day and Night
10/3/2016, Lisa Shor, New Age Spa Institute
- Playing Up the Eyes When the Sun Goes Down
5/9/2016, Lisa Shor
- Bold Brows and Flawless Skin: The Perfect Christmas Gift
11/22/2016, Ryan Daily
- Be Bright, Be You
11/1/2016, Katie Anderson