New Research About Cleansing and Maintaining Skin's Moisture
August 15, 2007
Most Popular in Body Treatments
- 804New Psoriasis Treatment Shows Higher Results
- 651Detox Baths on the Menu
- 310Study Suggests Citrus Consumption Linked to Melanoma Risk
- 293New Laser Treatments for Stretch Marks
- 131Gel Manicures Can Be Tough on Nails
- 117Are Stretch Marks Scars?
- 92Harrah's and Jindilli Offer Poolside Treatment
- 67Treating the Neck & Décolleté
- 58Toronto Wax Bar Introduces the "Vajacial"
- 42Treatment Recipe: Peaches and Cream Manicure & Pedicure
The good news is that recent enhancements in skincare technology provide answers to a common question estheticians encounter from clients: “I love the way my skin feels after a massage or body wrap when it’s soft and healthy, but what can I do for my skin between my professional treatments?”
Sharing new research can help clarify the relationship between cleansing and moisturizing; offering new details on what has always been a two-step process to keep both of these integral parts of the body’s skincare regimen from being at odds.
- Treatment Recipe: Peaches and Cream Manicure & Pedicure
- Treatment How-to: The Mayaimi Tropical Feet Treat
- Treatment How-to: Pure Vanilla Pedicure
- Treatment How-to: The Hammam Ritual
- Harrah's and Jindilli Offer Poolside Treatment
7/14/2015, Katie Anderson