Incorporating techniques from colonial, African-American and American Indian cultures, The Spa of Colonial Williamsburg recently opened with multiple treatment and relaxation rooms. 800-688-6479
The Spa of Colonial Williamsburg Features Cultural Techniques
July 31, 2007
Most Popular in Body Treatments
- 192New Laser Treatments for Stretch Marks
- 172‘Future Spa’ Serves Up IV Detox Drip
- 90Treating the Neck & Décolleté
- 84Gel Manicures Can Be Tough on Nails
- 76Unusual Pedicure Treatment Features Fish
- 73Are Stretch Marks Scars?
- 63Could Himalayan Salt Replace Basalt in the Spa?
- 47Preventing and Treating Stretch Marks
- 42The History of Thai Massage
- 39Baby Skin Development and Treatment
- Body Smooth: Tackling Body Skin Challenges
3/30/2016, Rhonda Allison
- It's a Sweet Time For Candy-Inspired Spa Treatments
3/17/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- Could Himalayan Salt Replace Basalt in the Spa?
4/27/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- Move Over Pumpkin, It's Peppermint Time
11/16/2015, Katie Anderson
- Addressing Aging for the Eyes, Neck, Chest and Hands
9/30/2015, Jennifer Linder, M.D.