Incorporating techniques from colonial, African-American and American Indian cultures, The Spa of Colonial Williamsburg recently opened with multiple treatment and relaxation rooms. 800-688-6479
The Spa of Colonial Williamsburg Features Cultural Techniques
July 31, 2007
Most Popular in Body Treatments
- 763Brazilians and Butt Lifting Expected to Surge After Summer Olympics
- 585Preventing and Treating Stretch Marks
- 201New Laser Treatments for Stretch Marks
- 132Treating the Neck & Décolleté
- 86Are Stretch Marks Scars?
- 77Gel Manicures Can Be Tough on Nails
- 54Could Himalayan Salt Replace Basalt in the Spa?
- 35Addressing Aging for the Eyes, Neck, Chest and Hands
- 31The History of Thai Massage
- 26Treatment How-to: The Hammam Ritual
- Body Smooth: Tackling Body Skin Challenges
3/30/2016, Rhonda Allison
- It's a Sweet Time For Candy-Inspired Spa Treatments
3/17/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- Could Himalayan Salt Replace Basalt in the Spa?
4/27/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- Move Over Pumpkin, It's Peppermint Time
11/16/2015, Katie Anderson
- Addressing Aging for the Eyes, Neck, Chest and Hands
9/30/2015, Jennifer Linder, M.D.