Most Popular in:
A Body of Work
By: Cathy Christensen
Posted: September 25, 2008, from the October 2008 issue of Skin Inc. magazine.
By combining the functionality of cold and the fantasy that is Vegas, Qua Baths & Spa's Arctic Ice Room delights guests.
- Arctic Ice Room at Qua Baths & Spa in Caesers Palace
- Treatment Room at The Spa at Colonial Williamsburg
- Treatment at The Spa at Colonial Williamsburg
- The Aqua Tonic Treatment at Kohler Waters Spa
- The Cold Plunge at Kohler Waters Spa
- The Vitamin Z Treatment at Spa Radiance
- The Spa at Esperanza Exterior
- The Pala'au Journey at Spa Grande
- Exterior of Yelo
page 7 of 7
When developing sleep treatments, Umansky suggests starting with your existing clients. “Talk with them and ask what new treatments they would like to see.” Hedley also believes anything that can help reduce stress and increase sleep quality will result in a spa’s main goal: enhancing the quality of clients’ lives.
Inspire a new focus
Fun, fascinating and beneficial, spas are offering new ways to intrigue clients while improving their lives and surprising them at the same time. By taking the lead from these innovative spas, the industry will continue to grow and inspire a new focus on the importance of well-being in an increasingly stressful world.