Click here for an illustration of all the marma points on the body, based on an illustration from the book Ayurvedic Massage: Traditional Indian Techniques for Balancing Mind & Body by Harish Johari. The reference was provided by Sheryl Price, owner of Sheryl's Skin Therapy Studio in Haddonfield, New Jersey.
Marma Points Illustration
October 28, 2011 November 2011 issue of Skin Inc. magazine
Most Popular in Body Treatments
- 98New Laser Treatments for Stretch Marks
- 79Treating the Neck & Décolleté
- 73The Unstreched Truth About Leg Veins
- 65The History of Thai Massage
- 59Baby Skin Development and Treatment
- 39Preventing and Treating Stretch Marks
- 38Gel Manicures Can Be Tough on Nails
- 29Are Stretch Marks Scars?
- 28The Spa at Carillon Gets Holiday-ready with Pumpkin and Chocolate
- 23Could Himalayan Salt Replace Basalt in the Spa?
- Body Smooth: Tackling Body Skin Challenges
3/30/2016, Rhonda Allison
- The Spa at Carillon Gets Holiday-ready with Pumpkin and Chocolate
10/30/2016, Lisa Schryver
- Smooth Operator: Exfoliating Body Treatments
12/2/2016, Lydia Sarfati, Repêchage
- It's a Sweet Time For Candy-Inspired Spa Treatments
3/17/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- Could Himalayan Salt Replace Basalt in the Spa?
4/27/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz