Click here for an illustration of all the marma points on the body, based on an illustration from the book Ayurvedic Massage: Traditional Indian Techniques for Balancing Mind & Body by Harish Johari. The reference was provided by Sheryl Price, owner of Sheryl's Skin Therapy Studio in Haddonfield, New Jersey.
Marma Points Illustration
October 28, 2011 November 2011 issue of Skin Inc. magazine
Most Popular in Body Treatments
- 601Preventing and Treating Stretch Marks
- 166New Laser Treatments for Stretch Marks
- 133Treating the Neck & Décolleté
- 104Brazilians and Butt Lifting Expected to Surge After Summer Olympics
- 84Are Stretch Marks Scars?
- 80Gel Manicures Can Be Tough on Nails
- 36The History of Thai Massage
- 36Addressing Aging for the Eyes, Neck, Chest and Hands
- 34Could Himalayan Salt Replace Basalt in the Spa?
- 29Baby Skin Development and Treatment
- Body Smooth: Tackling Body Skin Challenges
3/30/2016, Rhonda Allison
- It's a Sweet Time For Candy-Inspired Spa Treatments
3/17/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- Could Himalayan Salt Replace Basalt in the Spa?
4/27/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- Move Over Pumpkin, It's Peppermint Time
11/16/2015, Katie Anderson
- Addressing Aging for the Eyes, Neck, Chest and Hands
9/30/2015, Jennifer Linder, M.D.