Click here for an illustration of all the marma points on the body, based on an illustration from the book Ayurvedic Massage: Traditional Indian Techniques for Balancing Mind & Body by Harish Johari. The reference was provided by Sheryl Price, owner of Sheryl's Skin Therapy Studio in Haddonfield, New Jersey.
Marma Points Illustration
October 28, 2011 November 2011 issue of Skin Inc. magazine
Most Popular in Body Treatments
- 322Male-only Spa Treatments Offered for Father’s Day
- 213Massage Treatment Finds Balance with Aromatic Blends
- 196New Laser Treatments for Stretch Marks
- 169Readers Ask ... Aromatherapy
- 139Treating the Neck & Décolleté
- 125Pennsylvania Spa Adds ‘Smartphone Detox’ Treatment to Menu
- 96Gel Manicures Can Be Tough on Nails
- 72Are Stretch Marks Scars?
- 72Preventing and Treating Stretch Marks
- 46Could Himalayan Salt Replace Basalt in the Spa?
- Harrah's and Jindilli Offer Poolside Treatment
7/14/2015, Katie Anderson
- Body Smooth: Tackling Body Skin Challenges
3/30/2016, Rhonda Allison
- It's a Sweet Time For Candy-Inspired Spa Treatments
3/17/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- Could Himalayan Salt Replace Basalt in the Spa?
4/27/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- New Psoriasis Treatment Shows Higher Results
7/10/2015, Jennifer Novoseletsky