Click here for an illustration of all the marma points on the body, based on an illustration from the book Ayurvedic Massage: Traditional Indian Techniques for Balancing Mind & Body by Harish Johari. The reference was provided by Sheryl Price, owner of Sheryl's Skin Therapy Studio in Haddonfield, New Jersey.
Marma Points Illustration
October 28, 2011 November 2011 issue of Skin Inc. magazine
Most Popular in Body Treatments
- 371Smooth Operator: Exfoliating Body Treatments
- 95New Laser Treatments for Stretch Marks
- 76Treating the Neck & Décolleté
- 64The Unstreched Truth About Leg Veins
- 61Baby Skin Development and Treatment
- 57The History of Thai Massage
- 43Gel Manicures Can Be Tough on Nails
- 41Preventing and Treating Stretch Marks
- 33The Rainbow Reiki Treatment: Harness the Energy of Nature
- 32Are Stretch Marks Scars?
- Body Smooth: Tackling Body Skin Challenges
3/30/2016, Rhonda Allison
- The Spa at Carillon Gets Holiday-ready with Pumpkin and Chocolate
10/30/2016, Lisa Schryver
- Smooth Operator: Exfoliating Body Treatments
12/2/2016, Lydia Sarfati, Repêchage
- It's a Sweet Time For Candy-Inspired Spa Treatments
3/17/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- Could Himalayan Salt Replace Basalt in the Spa?
4/27/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz