Click here for an illustration of all the marma points on the body, based on an illustration from the book Ayurvedic Massage: Traditional Indian Techniques for Balancing Mind & Body by Harish Johari. The reference was provided by Sheryl Price, owner of Sheryl's Skin Therapy Studio in Haddonfield, New Jersey.
Marma Points Illustration
October 28, 2011 November 2011 issue of Skin Inc. magazine
Most Popular in Body Treatments
- 262Massage Treatment Finds Balance with Aromatic Blends
- 245 In-Flight Spa Body Scupting is Ready for Takeoff
- 238New Laser Treatments for Stretch Marks
- 220Readers Ask ... Aromatherapy
- 217Could Himalayan Salt Replace Basalt in the Spa?
- 187Male-only Spa Treatments Offered for Father’s Day
- 182Treating the Neck & Décolleté
- 101Preventing and Treating Stretch Marks
- 89Gel Manicures Can Be Tough on Nails
- 66‘Future Spa’ Serves Up IV Detox Drip
- Harrah's and Jindilli Offer Poolside Treatment
7/14/2015, Katie Anderson
- Body Smooth: Tackling Body Skin Challenges
3/30/2016, Rhonda Allison
- It's a Sweet Time For Candy-Inspired Spa Treatments
3/17/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- Could Himalayan Salt Replace Basalt in the Spa?
4/27/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- New Psoriasis Treatment Shows Higher Results
7/10/2015, Jennifer Novoseletsky