Click here for an illustration of all the marma points on the body, based on an illustration from the book Ayurvedic Massage: Traditional Indian Techniques for Balancing Mind & Body by Harish Johari. The reference was provided by Sheryl Price, owner of Sheryl's Skin Therapy Studio in Haddonfield, New Jersey.
Marma Points Illustration
October 28, 2011 November 2011 issue of Skin Inc. magazine
Most Popular in Body Treatments
- 292Brazilians and Butt Lifting Expected to Surge After Summer Olympics
- 199New Laser Treatments for Stretch Marks
- 176‘Future Spa’ Serves Up IV Detox Drip
- 86Treating the Neck & Décolleté
- 82Gel Manicures Can Be Tough on Nails
- 78Unusual Pedicure Treatment Features Fish
- 72Are Stretch Marks Scars?
- 63Could Himalayan Salt Replace Basalt in the Spa?
- 50Preventing and Treating Stretch Marks
- 41The History of Thai Massage
- Body Smooth: Tackling Body Skin Challenges
3/30/2016, Rhonda Allison
- It's a Sweet Time For Candy-Inspired Spa Treatments
3/17/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- Could Himalayan Salt Replace Basalt in the Spa?
4/27/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- Move Over Pumpkin, It's Peppermint Time
11/16/2015, Katie Anderson
- Addressing Aging for the Eyes, Neck, Chest and Hands
9/30/2015, Jennifer Linder, M.D.