Click here for an illustration of all the marma points on the body, based on an illustration from the book Ayurvedic Massage: Traditional Indian Techniques for Balancing Mind & Body by Harish Johari. The reference was provided by Sheryl Price, owner of Sheryl's Skin Therapy Studio in Haddonfield, New Jersey.
Marma Points Illustration
October 28, 2011 November 2011 issue of Skin Inc. magazine
Most Popular in Body Treatments
- 324The Unstreched Truth About Leg Veins
- 117Treating the Neck & Décolleté
- 92New Laser Treatments for Stretch Marks
- 72Preventing and Treating Stretch Marks
- 64The History of Thai Massage
- 56Are Stretch Marks Scars?
- 52Baby Skin Development and Treatment
- 36Could Himalayan Salt Replace Basalt in the Spa?
- 34Addressing Aging for the Eyes, Neck, Chest and Hands
- 33Gel Manicures Can Be Tough on Nails
- Body Smooth: Tackling Body Skin Challenges
3/30/2016, Rhonda Allison
- It's a Sweet Time For Candy-Inspired Spa Treatments
3/17/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- Could Himalayan Salt Replace Basalt in the Spa?
4/27/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- Move Over Pumpkin, It's Peppermint Time
11/16/2015, Katie Anderson
- Preventing and Treating Stretch Marks
10/30/2015, James Beckman, Jr., M.D.