Past Vocal Point Survey Questions and Responses
- What is the most common skin complaint or concern of your clients? How do you address it?
- What personal strength do you believe is most important for a skin care professional to be successful? Why?
- What body treatments do you provide as alternatives to cosmetic surgery?
- What scalp and hair offerings are available at your spa or skin care facility? How do you tie these in with your overall skin care goals?
- What wellness offerings do you provide in your skin care facility in addition to skin care services?
Prize provided by:
One lucky respondent to this month's Vocal Point question will receive free registration for the Physiology of the Skin course from Skin Inc. Video Education, a $149 value! Based on the beloved book by Peter T. Pugliese, MD and Zoe Draelos, MD, this 4-lesson course will arm you with the knowledge you need to better serve your clients.
Note: Winners will be chosen by random drawing and will be notified by e-mail. Prize will be sent directly from the sponsor. Winners are only eligible once every 12 months. All decisions of the editor are final.
Vocal Point Survey
The results are in! Here's what you had to say about our question from $util.date("MMMM yyyy", $firstAnswer.createDate).
The Vocal Point responses have not been edited, and are posted as they were originally submitted. The opinions expressed in these responses are not necessarily those of www.SkinInc.com or Skin Inc. magazine.