Details of what is necessary for a complete spa quality system are included in The International Standards of SpaExcellence 2010. It also includes helpful guidance and examples. SpaQuality LLC offers assistance in ensuring that your spa’s quality system is complete and effective by providing on-site evaluations. For more information, visit www.SpaQuality.com.
More Reflections About Spa Quality
May 21, 2010
Most Popular in Trends
- 1093Top 10 Professional Skin Care Trends for 2016
- 894Top 10 Spa Trends for 2017
- 853Pinterest Predicts the Top 5 Beauty Trends of 2017
- 7734 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 392Skin Inc LIVE! Recap: Melanoma, Microchanneling & Much More
- 360What Does It Mean to Be Green in 2017?
- 226Natural Products—Becoming More Natural
- 190Electronic Launches Make Beauty Smarter
- 1548 Wellness Trends to Note in 2017
- 131Top 10 Professional Skin Care Industry Trends for 2014
- Global Spa Market to Increase to $154.6 Billion by 2022
10/4/2016, Savannah Saunders
- Light Blue is Back: Pantone Launches Spring 2017 Colors
10/10/2016, Audrey Latimer
- What Your Client Wants...In a Product
3/7/2016, Katie Anderson
- Do Spa Guests in 2060 Dream of Longevity Treatments?
12/20/2016, Ryan Daily
- Curtain Call! Treatment Demos Take Center Stage with Skin Inc. LIVE!
1/13/2017, Lisa Schryver