According to the Associated Press, the New Orleans telephone book recently came out post-Hurricane Katrina, and the "Beauty Salon" listings in the Yellow Pages declined 42% from 541 individual businesses to 316.
Beauty Salon Listings Drop 42% in Post-Katrina New Orleans
June 2, 2008
Most Popular in Trends
- 2161Skin Inc LIVE! Recap: Melanoma, Microchanneling & Much More
- 1538Top 10 Professional Skin Care Trends for 2016
- 1219Top 10 Spa Trends for 2017
- 922Pinterest Predicts the Top 5 Beauty Trends of 2017
- 7374 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 311What Does It Mean to Be Green in 2017?
- 2298 Wellness Trends to Note in 2017
- 208Natural Products—Becoming More Natural
- 188Let's Face It: A Sneak Peek at Products Debuting at Face & Body Midwest
- 164Top 10 Professional Skin Care Industry Trends for 2014
- Global Spa Market to Increase to $154.6 Billion by 2022
10/4/2016, Savannah Saunders
- Light Blue is Back: Pantone Launches Spring 2017 Colors
10/10/2016, Audrey Latimer
- What Your Client Wants...In a Product
3/7/2016, Katie Anderson
- Do Spa Guests in 2060 Dream of Longevity Treatments?
12/20/2016, Ryan Daily
- Curtain Call! Treatment Demos Take Center Stage with Skin Inc. LIVE!
1/13/2017, Lisa Schryver