According to “Cosmeceuticals in the U.S.,” a new report from market research publisher Packaged Facts, a division of MarketResearch.com, American spa-goers have turned their attention from injectables to cosmeceutical treatments. Sales of products such as anti-wrinkle creams and home facial peel kits jumped 7% last year to more than $13.3 billion. Projections estimate that the cosmeceuticals market will surpass $17 billion in 2010, growing a total of 29.4% between 2005 and 2010.
Spa-Goers Focus on Cosmeceutical Treatments
July 7, 2006
Most Popular in Trends
- 3348Top 10 Spa Trends for 2017
- 3232Pinterest Predicts the Top 5 Beauty Trends of 2017
- 2780Top 10 Professional Skin Care Trends for 2016
- 11318 Wellness Trends to Note in 2017
- 913Sheet Mask Sales Will Reach $336.7 Million by 2024
- 453Well + Good’s Top Wellness Trends of 2017
- 280Global Spa Market to Increase to $154.6 Billion by 2022
- 1942015 ISPA Spa Industry Study: 6 Key Takeaways
- 191Do Spa Guests in 2060 Dream of Longevity Treatments?
- 172Organic Cosmetics to Grow Globally
- Global Spa Market to Increase to $154.6 Billion by 2022
10/4/2016, Savannah Saunders
- Light Blue is Back: Pantone Launches Spring 2017 Colors
10/10/2016, Audrey Latimer
- What Your Client Wants...In a Product
3/7/2016, Katie Anderson
- Do Spa Guests in 2060 Dream of Longevity Treatments?
12/20/2016, Ryan Daily
- Trending: Team Building at the Spa
1/31/2016, Mino Zaccaro