Spa Bridal Packages are in Full Bloom this Season
Posted: May 8, 2013
“The ISPA Spa Industry Study shows that 54% of spas are offering a special wedding package, that’s more than any other themed package,” said Lynne McNees, president of the International SPA Association. “In just the last year we have seen the number of men visiting a spa increase, so now more than ever do we see spas offering treatments for both the bride and the groom.”
Some ISPA members that are offering bridal packages:
- Allegria Spa, Avon, Colo.- The Bridal Javanese Lulur is a royal body treatment designed to prepare Javanese princesses for their wedding day. Treatment includes a body scrub, moisture application, hot soak and massage.
- Ascent Spa at Tenaya Lodge at Yosemite, Fish Camp, Calif.- The Happily Ever After is part of the perfect honeymoon. Enjoy a foot soak in our couple’s lounge and side-by-side massages in the couple’s suite, complete with champagne and a chef’s treat.
- Biltmore Spa, Coral Gables, Fla.- The Spa Bridal Shower invites the bride and friends to enjoy manicures, refresher facials, neck and shoulder massages in preparation and celebration of the big day.
- Bloom SPA Toya, Hokkaido, Japan- Side-by-side, the bride and groom both receive a facial and massage while they are able to enjoy the VIP room together with the Spa Plan for the Day Before.
- The Breakwater Inn & Spa, Kennebunkport, Maine- The Bridal Bliss Package combines an aromatherapy massage, customized facial, Kennebunk river stone manicure & pedicure, and make-up application.
- The Spa of Colonial Williamsburg, Williamsburg, Va.- A sports massage, steamed towel facial and gentleman’s manicure is included in the Groomed Groom Package, perfect for the groomsmen to do together as they prep for the wedding day.
- EMERGE Spa & Salon, Boston, Mass.- The Groom’s Package includes an ultimate shave, sports manicure and massage, with use of the men’s club and fireside lounge to ensure the groom is ready for the big day.
- The Spa at Four Seasons Hotel Beirut, Beirut, Lebanon- The Bridesmaid Package includes four hours of pampering for the bride and two of her bridesmaids, each receive a massage, facial, manicure and pedicure.
- The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Boston, Boston, Mass.- The Ultimate Aroma Radiance Lift Facials allow natural radiance to shine through in preparation for the wedding day with a series of facial treatments.
- Vista Blue Spa, Monterey, Calif.- For a unique bridal shower venue, Shower her with Lovebrings the guests and bride together to enjoy a facial, massage and manicure with a private party room that includes wine, appetizers, and cupcakes.
ISPA’s Definition of Spa: Spas are places devoted to overall well-being through a variety of professional services that encourage the renewal of mind, body and spirit.
About the International SPA Association: ISPA is recognized worldwide as the leading professional organization and voice of the spa industry. Founded in 1991, ISPA advances the spa industry by providing invaluable educational and networking opportunities, promoting the value of the spa experience and speaking as the authoritative voice to foster professionalism and growth. More details on ISPA are available on experienceispa.com.