Get the Skinny! This is just part of the article. Want the complete story, plus a host of other cutting-edge articles to make your job easier? Sign up!
At the recent Face & Body Midwest 2012 in Chicago, I had the opportunity to meet and network with some phenomenal attendees, as well as work alongside some of the industry’s top professionals during the Advanced Education Conference Program.
It’s exciting to come back from the conference and expo with this list of hot industry trends that are affecting the way you and your colleagues are doing business. Following is the list of top 10 hot industry topics that had people buzzing, reflecting the state of the skin care industry today.
- Social media and technology—the role they play in your business.
- Providing makeup and brows as an add-on service.
- Defining your spa culture.
- What USDA organic means to you and your clients.
- Understanding stem cells.
- How to use C-corporations as a business advantage.
- Educating the client.
- Being active in industry regulation.
- Offering results-oriented and whole body wellness-based products and services.
- Marketing male and female intimate waxing treatments.
Kernels of knowledge
In closing, I’d like to share with you some kernels of knowledge gleaned from the Conference Program.
Want the rest of the story? Simply sign up. It’s easy. Plus, it only takes 1 minute and it’s free!