At this special time of year, the entire team at Skin Inc. magazine would like to thank its users and audience, industry friends and suppliers, experts and skin care professionals for their unending support in 2011. We look forward to providing you with the skin care industry information you need most in 2012. Happy Holidays!
Happy Holidays From Skin Inc. Magazine!
December 22, 2011
Most Popular in Trends
- 2001Top 10 Professional Skin Care Trends for 2015
- 1877Top 10 Professional Skin Care Industry Trends for 2014
- 183610 Reasons Why Lash and Brow Serums are Growing
- 1621Move Over Loyalty Programs—Spa Subscriptions are Here
- 119717 Foods For Healthier Skin
- 966Food For Thought: What Causes Acne?
- 6132015 ISPA Spa Industry Study: 6 Key Takeaways
- 578Fall 2015 Color Report: Neutral with a Pop
- 283SpaFinder Wellness 365: Spa & Wellness Trends for 2015
- 240Seven Wellness Travel Insights for 2015
- Product Design Trend: Changing With the Seasons
3/31/2015, Kristen Wegrzyn
- Top 10 Spa & Wellness Trends Spanning the Globe
1/15/2014, Kristen Wegrzyn
- Study Explores Consumer Attachment to Naturals/Organics
5/23/2008, Jeff Falk
- Cosmetics Industry Embraces Digital
- Spring into Beauty with Trends from Kline & Company
4/17/2014, Abby Penning