At this special time of year, the entire team at Skin Inc. magazine would like to thank its users and audience, industry friends and suppliers, experts and skin care professionals for their unending support in 2011. We look forward to providing you with the skin care industry information you need most in 2012. Happy Holidays!
Happy Holidays From Skin Inc. Magazine!
December 22, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Trends
- 4438Top 10 Professional Skin Care Trends for 2016
- 1578Top 10 Professional Skin Care Industry Trends for 2014
- 1124Top 10 Professional Skin Care Trends for 2015
- 702All the Rage: Speedy Spa Services
- 600Spafinder 2016 Trends Include Kids, Surfing and Sexual Wellness
- 536Self-Confidence Motivates People to Beautify
- 247Top 10 Spa & Wellness Trends Spanning the Globe
- 240SpaFinder Wellness 365: Spa & Wellness Trends for 2015
- 223Wellness Trend on the Brink of Explosion
- 215U.S. Skin Care Market Not Slowing Down
- Product Design Trend: Changing With the Seasons
3/31/2015, Kristen Wegrzyn
- Top 10 Spa & Wellness Trends Spanning the Globe
1/15/2014, Kristen Wegrzyn
- Study Explores Consumer Attachment to Naturals/Organics
5/23/2008, Jeff Falk
- Cosmetics Industry Embraces Digital
- Spring into Beauty with Trends from Kline & Company
4/17/2014, Abby Penning