At this special time of year, the entire team at Skin Inc. magazine would like to thank its users and audience, industry friends and suppliers, experts and skin care professionals for their unending support in 2011. We look forward to providing you with the skin care industry information you need most in 2012. Happy Holidays!
Happy Holidays From Skin Inc. Magazine!
December 22, 2011
Most Popular in Trends
- 1245Top 10 Professional Skin Care Trends for 2016
- 840Top 10 Spa Trends for 2017
- 359Electronic Launches Make Beauty Smarter
- 253Global Aromatherapy Expected to Soar to $8 billion by 2026
- 142Pinterest Predicts the Top 5 Beauty Trends of 2017
- 1322015 ISPA Spa Industry Study: 6 Key Takeaways
- 124Top 10 Professional Skin Care Industry Trends for 2014
- 95Drone Technology and Microcurrents Target Aging at Face and Body
- 91U.S. Skin Care Market Not Slowing Down
- 88Research Conducted to Bridge Gap Between Natural Beauty Products & Beauty Consumers
- Global Spa Market to Increase to $154.6 Billion by 2022
10/4/2016, Savannah Saunders
- Light Blue is Back: Pantone Launches Spring 2017 Colors
10/10/2016, Audrey Latimer
- Do Spa Guests in 2060 Dream of Longevity Treatments?
12/20/2016, Ryan Daily
- Electronic Launches Make Beauty Smarter
2/16/2017, Brooke Schleehauf
- U.S. Spa Industry Sets Revenue Record
8/4/2016, Katie Anderson