At this special time of year, the entire team at Skin Inc. magazine would like to thank its users and audience, industry friends and suppliers, experts and skin care professionals for their unending support in 2011. We look forward to providing you with the skin care industry information you need most in 2012. Happy Holidays!
Happy Holidays From Skin Inc. Magazine!
December 22, 2011
Most Popular in Trends
- 1900Top 10 Professional Skin Care Trends for 2016
- 7248 Things You Need to Know About Millennials
- 2592015 ISPA Spa Industry Study: 6 Key Takeaways
- 223Poll Shows Favorite Beauty Trends of Millennials
- 182What's Driving Growth in Skin Lighteners Through 2020?
- 175Light Blue is Back: Pantone Launches Spring 2017 Colors
- 165Global Spa Market to Increase to $154.6 Billion by 2022
- 153Urine the Latest DIY Skin Care Craze
- 108Research Conducted to Bridge Gap Between Natural Beauty Products & Beauty Consumers
- 102Top 10 Professional Skin Care Industry Trends for 2014
- Global Spa Market to Increase to $154.6 Billion by 2022
10/4/2016, Savannah Saunders
- Light Blue is Back: Pantone Launches Spring 2017 Colors
10/10/2016, Audrey Latimer
- What Your Client Wants...In a Product
3/7/2016, Katie Anderson
- Trending: Team Building at the Spa
1/31/2016, Mino Zaccaro
- Organic Cosmetics to Grow Globally
3/21/2016, Mino Zaccaro