At this special time of year, the entire team at Skin Inc. magazine would like to thank its users and audience, industry friends and suppliers, experts and skin care professionals for their unending support in 2011. We look forward to providing you with the skin care industry information you need most in 2012. Happy Holidays!
Happy Holidays From Skin Inc. Magazine!
December 22, 2011
Most Popular in Trends
- 1613Top 10 Professional Skin Care Trends for 2016
- 667Well + Good’s Top Wellness Trends of 2017
- 2172015 ISPA Spa Industry Study: 6 Key Takeaways
- 199Global Survey Reveals Most Skin-Confident Countries
- 181ISPA: Spas Offer Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals
- 157U.S. Skin Care Market Not Slowing Down
- 153Self-Confidence Motivates People to Beautify
- 134Girls Auto Clinic and Clutch Beauty Bar Open in Pa.
- 103Organic Cosmetics to Grow Globally
- 102Top 10 Professional Skin Care Industry Trends for 2014
- Global Spa Market to Increase to $154.6 Billion by 2022
10/4/2016, Savannah Saunders
- Light Blue is Back: Pantone Launches Spring 2017 Colors
10/10/2016, Audrey Latimer
- What Your Client Wants...In a Product
3/7/2016, Katie Anderson
- Trending: Team Building at the Spa
1/31/2016, Mino Zaccaro
- Organic Cosmetics to Grow Globally
3/21/2016, Mino Zaccaro