At this special time of year, the entire team at Skin Inc. magazine would like to thank its users and audience, industry friends and suppliers, experts and skin care professionals for their unending support in 2011. We look forward to providing you with the skin care industry information you need most in 2012. Happy Holidays!
Happy Holidays From Skin Inc. Magazine!
December 22, 2011
Most Popular in Trends
- 2585Top 10 Professional Skin Care Trends for 2016
- 764Top 10 Professional Skin Care Industry Trends for 2014
- 402Top 10 Professional Skin Care Trends for 2015
- 385Organic Cosmetics to Grow Globally
- 243U.S. Skin Care Market Not Slowing Down
- 213Wellness vs. Well-being: Do You Know the Difference?
- 1732015 ISPA Spa Industry Study: 6 Key Takeaways
- 125Research Conducted to Bridge Gap Between Natural Beauty Products & Beauty Consumers
- 111US Spa Industry Revenue Increases to $14 Billion
- 98What Your Client Wants...In a Product
- Fall 2015 Color Report: Neutral with a Pop
9/4/2015, Katie Anderson
- 2015 ISPA Spa Industry Study: 6 Key Takeaways
10/2/2015, Kristen Wegrzyn
- U.S. Skin Care Market Not Slowing Down
7/1/2015, Kristen Wegrzyn
- What Your Client Wants...In a Product
3/7/2016, Katie Anderson
- Trending: Team Building at the Spa
1/31/2016, Mino Zaccaro