At this special time of year, the entire team at Skin Inc. magazine would like to thank its users and audience, industry friends and suppliers, experts and skin care professionals for their unending support in 2011. We look forward to providing you with the skin care industry information you need most in 2012. Happy Holidays!
Happy Holidays From Skin Inc. Magazine!
December 22, 2011
Most Popular in Trends
- 2165Skin Inc LIVE! Recap: Melanoma, Microchanneling & Much More
- 1541Top 10 Professional Skin Care Trends for 2016
- 1227Top 10 Spa Trends for 2017
- 924Pinterest Predicts the Top 5 Beauty Trends of 2017
- 7414 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 316What Does It Mean to Be Green in 2017?
- 2248 Wellness Trends to Note in 2017
- 209Natural Products—Becoming More Natural
- 168Top 10 Professional Skin Care Industry Trends for 2014
- 156U.S. Skin Care Market Not Slowing Down
- Global Spa Market to Increase to $154.6 Billion by 2022
10/4/2016, Savannah Saunders
- Light Blue is Back: Pantone Launches Spring 2017 Colors
10/10/2016, Audrey Latimer
- What Your Client Wants...In a Product
3/7/2016, Katie Anderson
- Do Spa Guests in 2060 Dream of Longevity Treatments?
12/20/2016, Ryan Daily
- Curtain Call! Treatment Demos Take Center Stage with Skin Inc. LIVE!
1/13/2017, Lisa Schryver