The Tamaya Mist Spa at the Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa in Santa Ana Pueblo, NM, was named one of the top 10 resort spas in the United States by Condé Nast Traveler magazine, joined by the Stein Eriksen Lodge, Park City, UT; Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa, Avon, CO; Sanderling Resort & Spa, Duck, NC; Four Seasons Spa, Las Vegas; Ritz-Carlton Lodge, Reynolds Plantation, Greensboro, GA; Stowe Mountain Lodge, Stowe, VT; Ritz-Carlton Orlando Grande Lakes, Grande Lakes, FL; Calistoga Ranch, Napa Valley, Napa, CA; and Enchantment Resort, Sedona, AZ. The spas were ranked by people who have received treatments and services at the facilities and are readers of the magazine. 800-554-9288
Top 10 Resort Spas Named by Conde Nast Traveler Magazine
August 10, 2011
Most Popular in Trends
- 1101Top 10 Professional Skin Care Trends for 2016
- 903Top 10 Spa Trends for 2017
- 853Pinterest Predicts the Top 5 Beauty Trends of 2017
- 7724 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 401Skin Inc LIVE! Recap: Melanoma, Microchanneling & Much More
- 359What Does It Mean to Be Green in 2017?
- 225Natural Products—Becoming More Natural
- 190Electronic Launches Make Beauty Smarter
- 1628 Wellness Trends to Note in 2017
- 133Top 10 Professional Skin Care Industry Trends for 2014
- Global Spa Market to Increase to $154.6 Billion by 2022
10/4/2016, Savannah Saunders
- Light Blue is Back: Pantone Launches Spring 2017 Colors
10/10/2016, Audrey Latimer
- What Your Client Wants...In a Product
3/7/2016, Katie Anderson
- Do Spa Guests in 2060 Dream of Longevity Treatments?
12/20/2016, Ryan Daily
- Curtain Call! Treatment Demos Take Center Stage with Skin Inc. LIVE!
1/13/2017, Lisa Schryver