Green Spa Network was recently formed, dedicated to bringing environmentally sustainable operating practices to the spa industry. The founding spas are Auberge Resorts in Mill Valley, CA; Glen Ivy Hot Springs Spa in Corona, CA; Natural Body Spa & Shoppe in Atlanta; Naturopathica Spa in East Hampton, NY; Osmosis Day Spa Sanctuary in Freestone, CA; and Strong House Spa in Quechee, VT. 707-874-1963, email@example.com
Green Spa Network Formed to Bring Sustainability to Industry
May 16, 2008
Most Popular in Sustainability
- 68Make Your Spa More Sustainable!
- 11Earth Day-themed Spa Treatments Around the Globe
- 10What is Sustainability?
- 8Beauty Companies Slow to Embrace Sustainable Packaging
- 5Ecocert Launches International Organic and Natural Spa Certification
- 5What Women Really Think About Natural Beauty
- 510 Tips to Reduce Your Carbon Footprint
- 5Natural Product Packaging
- 5Only on SkinInc.com: Tips for a Green and Gorgeous Skin Care Facility
- 4Green Spas Today: Inspiring and Conscious Innovations