Green Spa Network was recently formed, dedicated to bringing environmentally sustainable operating practices to the spa industry. The founding spas are Auberge Resorts in Mill Valley, CA; Glen Ivy Hot Springs Spa in Corona, CA; Natural Body Spa & Shoppe in Atlanta; Naturopathica Spa in East Hampton, NY; Osmosis Day Spa Sanctuary in Freestone, CA; and Strong House Spa in Quechee, VT. 707-874-1963, email@example.com
Green Spa Network Formed to Bring Sustainability to Industry
May 16, 2008
Most Popular in Sustainability
- 30Make Your Spa More Sustainable!
- 27What is Sustainability?
- 11Understanding the LOHAS Market
- 4Earth Day-themed Spa Treatments Around the Globe
- 4What Women Really Think About Natural Beauty
- 4Natural Product Packaging
- 4Sustainability--The Next Evolution of the Skin Care Industry
- 3The Global LOHAS Movement
- 3Green Spas Today: Inspiring and Conscious Innovations
- 3'Green' Standard Launched to Certify Cosmetic Product Life Cycle