When going green in your spa, it can seem like the challenges are overwhelming. In the article “Shades of Green” in the December 2008 issue of Skin Inc. magazine, author Christa Hillstrom spoke with eco-friendly spas such as Osmosis Day Spa Sanctuary to help point you in the right direction. Here, as a Web Exclusive, are Osmosis’ eco policies for its employees and itself, provided courtesy of the spa in Freestone, California.
More Shades of Green
November 26, 2008 December 2008 issue of Skin Inc. magazine
Most Popular in Sustainability
- 144What is Sustainability?
- 26Make Your Spa More Sustainable!
- 8'Green' Standard Launched to Certify Cosmetic Product Life Cycle
- 8What Women Really Think About Natural Beauty
- 610 Tips to Reduce Your Carbon Footprint
- 5Defining Green: Innovation, Labeling and Self-examination
- 5Earth Day-themed Spa Treatments Around the Globe
- 5Sustainability--The Next Evolution of the Skin Care Industry
- 4Natural Product Packaging
- 4Sustainable Cosmetics Summit Seeks More Movement in Beauty’s Efforts