When going green in your spa, it can seem like the challenges are overwhelming. In the article “Shades of Green” in the December 2008 issue of Skin Inc. magazine, author Christa Hillstrom spoke with eco-friendly spas such as Osmosis Day Spa Sanctuary to help point you in the right direction. Here, as a Web Exclusive, are Osmosis’ eco policies for its employees and itself, provided courtesy of the spa in Freestone, California.
More Shades of Green
November 26, 2008 December 2008 issue of Skin Inc. magazine
Most Popular in Sustainability
- 25Make Your Spa More Sustainable!
- 1210 Tips to Reduce Your Carbon Footprint
- 7Kermit the Frog Was Right
- 6'Green' Standard Launched to Certify Cosmetic Product Life Cycle
- 5Should You Be Marketing Green Spas to Gen Y or Boomers?
- 4Sustainable Cosmetics Summit Seeks More Movement in Beauty’s Efforts
- 4The Highs and Lows of Green Certifications
- 3Earth Day-themed Spa Treatments Around the Globe
- 3Creating a Sustainable Spa
- 3Beauty Companies Slow to Embrace Sustainable Packaging