When going green in your spa, it can seem like the challenges are overwhelming. In the article “Shades of Green” in the December 2008 issue of Skin Inc. magazine, author Christa Hillstrom spoke with eco-friendly spas such as Osmosis Day Spa Sanctuary to help point you in the right direction. Here, as a Web Exclusive, are Osmosis’ eco policies for its employees and itself, provided courtesy of the spa in Freestone, California.
More Shades of Green
November 26, 2008 December 2008 issue of Skin Inc. magazine
Most Popular in Sustainability
- 21Make Your Spa More Sustainable!
- 9Natural Product Packaging
- 5The Highs and Lows of Green Certifications
- 5Understanding the LOHAS Market
- 4'Green' Standard Launched to Certify Cosmetic Product Life Cycle
- 4Defining Green: Innovation, Labeling and Self-examination
- 3The Green Report: The Question Begs the Answer
- 210 Tips to Reduce Your Carbon Footprint
- 2Earth Day-themed Spa Treatments Around the Globe
- 2Sustainable Cosmetics Summit Seeks More Movement in Beauty’s Efforts