When going green in your spa, it can seem like the challenges are overwhelming. In the article “Shades of Green” in the December 2008 issue of Skin Inc. magazine, author Christa Hillstrom spoke with eco-friendly spas such as Osmosis Day Spa Sanctuary to help point you in the right direction. Here, as a Web Exclusive, are Osmosis’ eco policies for its employees and itself, provided courtesy of the spa in Freestone, California.
More Shades of Green
November 26, 2008 December 2008 issue of Skin Inc. magazine
Most Popular in Sustainability
- 239What Women Really Think About Natural Beauty
- 44Make Your Spa More Sustainable!
- 27'Green' Standard Launched to Certify Cosmetic Product Life Cycle
- 12Green Spas Today: Inspiring and Conscious Innovations
- 11Sustainability--The Next Evolution of the Skin Care Industry
- 11Understanding the LOHAS Market
- 6Natural Product Packaging
- 4The Green Report: The Question Begs the Answer
- 4The Global LOHAS Movement
- 3The Highs and Lows of Green Certifications