When going green in your spa, it can seem like the challenges are overwhelming. In the article “Shades of Green” in the December 2008 issue of Skin Inc. magazine, author Christa Hillstrom spoke with eco-friendly spas such as Osmosis Day Spa Sanctuary to help point you in the right direction. Here, as a Web Exclusive, are Osmosis’ eco policies for its employees and itself, provided courtesy of the spa in Freestone, California.
More Shades of Green
November 26, 2008 December 2008 issue of Skin Inc. magazine
Most Popular in Sustainability
- 23910 Tips to Reduce Your Carbon Footprint
- 212Kermit the Frog Was Right
- 24Make Your Spa More Sustainable!
- 11'Green' Standard Launched to Certify Cosmetic Product Life Cycle
- 9Spa Sustainability
- 6Earth Day-themed Spa Treatments Around the Globe
- 510 Steps to Help the Environment
- 5Celebrate World Environment Day
- 4Understanding the LOHAS Market
- 3Sustainable Cosmetics Summit Seeks More Movement in Beauty’s Efforts