When going green in your spa, it can seem like the challenges are overwhelming. In the article “Shades of Green” in the December 2008 issue of Skin Inc. magazine, author Christa Hillstrom spoke with eco-friendly spas such as Osmosis Day Spa Sanctuary to help point you in the right direction. Here, as a Web Exclusive, are Osmosis’ eco policies for its employees and itself, provided courtesy of the spa in Freestone, California.
More Shades of Green
November 26, 2008 December 2008 issue of Skin Inc. magazine
Most Popular in Sustainability
- 31Make Your Spa More Sustainable!
- 9Green Spas Today: Inspiring and Conscious Innovations
- 7The Global LOHAS Movement
- 7What is Sustainability?
- 7Understanding the LOHAS Market
- 5Natural Product Packaging
- 4What Women Really Think About Natural Beauty
- 4Hair Clippings from Salons Can Help in Oil-spill Cleanup
- 3Earth Day-themed Spa Treatments Around the Globe
- 3Harness the Power of the LOHAS Market, Part 2