When going green in your spa, it can seem like the challenges are overwhelming. In the article “Shades of Green” in the December 2008 issue of Skin Inc. magazine, author Christa Hillstrom spoke with eco-friendly spas such as Osmosis Day Spa Sanctuary to help point you in the right direction. Here, as a Web Exclusive, are Osmosis’ eco policies for its employees and itself, provided courtesy of the spa in Freestone, California.
More Shades of Green
November 26, 2008 December 2008 issue of Skin Inc. magazine
Most Popular in Sustainability
- 51Spa Ojai Rethinks Plastic for Earth Day
- 29Make Your Spa More Sustainable!
- 1210 Tips to Reduce Your Carbon Footprint
- 9Earth Day-themed Spa Treatments Around the Globe
- 8What Women Really Think About Natural Beauty
- 6'Green' Standard Launched to Certify Cosmetic Product Life Cycle
- 6Understanding the LOHAS Market
- 5What is Sustainability?
- 5The Global LOHAS Movement
- 43 Keys to Eco-Conscious Design