When going green in your spa, it can seem like the challenges are overwhelming. In the article “Shades of Green” in the December 2008 issue of Skin Inc. magazine, author Christa Hillstrom spoke with eco-friendly spas such as Osmosis Day Spa Sanctuary to help point you in the right direction. Here, as a Web Exclusive, are Osmosis’ eco policies for its employees and itself, provided courtesy of the spa in Freestone, California.
More Shades of Green
November 26, 2008 December 2008 issue of Skin Inc. magazine
Most Popular in Sustainability
- 35Make Your Spa More Sustainable!
- 19What is Sustainability?
- 10Understanding the LOHAS Market
- 9The Highs and Lows of Green Certifications
- 9Sustainability--The Next Evolution of the Skin Care Industry
- 5The Global LOHAS Movement
- 5Natural Product Packaging
- 410 Ways to Go Green
- 4'Green' Standard Launched to Certify Cosmetic Product Life Cycle
- 4Earth Day-themed Spa Treatments Around the Globe