When going green in your spa, it can seem like the challenges are overwhelming. In the article “Shades of Green” in the December 2008 issue of Skin Inc. magazine, author Christa Hillstrom spoke with eco-friendly spas such as Osmosis Day Spa Sanctuary to help point you in the right direction. Here, as a Web Exclusive, are Osmosis’ eco policies for its employees and itself, provided courtesy of the spa in Freestone, California.
More Shades of Green
November 26, 2008 December 2008 issue of Skin Inc. magazine
Most Popular in Sustainability
- 45Make Your Spa More Sustainable!
- 13What is Sustainability?
- 7Earth Day-themed Spa Treatments Around the Globe
- 6What Women Really Think About Natural Beauty
- 4Beauty Companies Slow to Embrace Sustainable Packaging
- 3Sustainability--The Next Evolution of the Skin Care Industry
- 3Only on SkinInc.com: Tips for a Green and Gorgeous Skin Care Facility
- 3Kermit the Frog Was Right
- 310 Tips to Reduce Your Carbon Footprint
- 2Green Spas Today: Inspiring and Conscious Innovations