When going green in your spa, it can seem like the challenges are overwhelming. In the article “Shades of Green” in the December 2008 issue of Skin Inc. magazine, author Christa Hillstrom spoke with eco-friendly spas such as Osmosis Day Spa Sanctuary to help point you in the right direction. Here, as a Web Exclusive, are Osmosis’ eco policies for its employees and itself, provided courtesy of the spa in Freestone, California.
More Shades of Green
November 26, 2008 December 2008 issue of Skin Inc. magazine
Most Popular in Sustainability
- 240What Women Really Think About Natural Beauty
- 52Make Your Spa More Sustainable!
- 27'Green' Standard Launched to Certify Cosmetic Product Life Cycle
- 12Sustainability--The Next Evolution of the Skin Care Industry
- 11Understanding the LOHAS Market
- 10Green Spas Today: Inspiring and Conscious Innovations
- 5Natural Product Packaging
- 4The Green Report: The Question Begs the Answer
- 3Sustainable Cosmetics Summit Seeks More Movement in Beauty’s Efforts
- 3Green Beauty Is Still Going Strong