When going green in your spa, it can seem like the challenges are overwhelming. In the article “Shades of Green” in the December 2008 issue of Skin Inc. magazine, author Christa Hillstrom spoke with eco-friendly spas such as Osmosis Day Spa Sanctuary to help point you in the right direction. Here, as a Web Exclusive, are Osmosis’ eco policies for its employees and itself, provided courtesy of the spa in Freestone, California.
More Shades of Green
November 26, 2008 December 2008 issue of Skin Inc. magazine
Most Popular in Sustainability
- 17Make Your Spa More Sustainable!
- 9Natural Product Packaging
- 5'Green' Standard Launched to Certify Cosmetic Product Life Cycle
- 5The Highs and Lows of Green Certifications
- 4Hair Clippings from Salons Can Help in Oil-spill Cleanup
- 4Understanding the LOHAS Market
- 3The Green Report: The Question Begs the Answer
- 3Defining Green: Innovation, Labeling and Self-examination
- 3Earth Day-themed Spa Treatments Around the Globe
- 2Ecocert Launches International Organic and Natural Spa Certification