When going green in your spa, it can seem like the challenges are overwhelming. In the article “Shades of Green” in the December 2008 issue of Skin Inc. magazine, author Christa Hillstrom spoke with eco-friendly spas such as Osmosis Day Spa Sanctuary to help point you in the right direction. Here, as a Web Exclusive, are Osmosis’ eco policies for its employees and itself, provided courtesy of the spa in Freestone, California.
More Shades of Green
November 26, 2008 December 2008 issue of Skin Inc. magazine
Most Popular in Sustainability
- 41Are You Losing Customers Due to Retail Packaging-related Waste?
- 40Green Spa Network Calls for Sustainable Spa Leaders
- 16Make Your Spa More Sustainable!
- 14Understanding the LOHAS Market
- 13Green Spas Today: Inspiring and Conscious Innovations
- 10'Green' Standard Launched to Certify Cosmetic Product Life Cycle
- 9Sustainability--The Next Evolution of the Skin Care Industry
- 6Earth Day-themed Spa Treatments Around the Globe
- 5The Highs and Lows of Green Certifications
- 4Green Beauty Is Still Going Strong
- Green Spas Today: Inspiring and Conscious Innovations
10/2/2014, Shelley Lotz
- Beauty Companies Slow to Embrace Sustainable Packaging
8/31/2010, Jeff Falk
- FTC Calls for Comments on its Revised "Green" Product Claims Guidance
10/15/2010, Katie Schaefer
- Study Assesses Sustainability Initiatives in the Beauty Industry
6/3/2010, Jeff Falk
- Earth Day at Éminence Organic Skin Care
4/22/2013, Kristen Wegrzyn