When going green in your spa, it can seem like the challenges are overwhelming. In the article “Shades of Green” in the December 2008 issue of Skin Inc. magazine, author Christa Hillstrom spoke with eco-friendly spas such as Osmosis Day Spa Sanctuary to help point you in the right direction. Here, as a Web Exclusive, are Osmosis’ eco policies for its employees and itself, provided courtesy of the spa in Freestone, California.
More Shades of Green
November 26, 2008 December 2008 issue of Skin Inc. magazine
Most Popular in Sustainability
- 15Make Your Spa More Sustainable!
- 5Green Spas Today: Inspiring and Conscious Innovations
- 5Green Beauty Is Still Going Strong
- 5Understanding the LOHAS Market
- 5'Green' Standard Launched to Certify Cosmetic Product Life Cycle
- 4Only on SkinInc.com: Tips for a Green and Gorgeous Skin Care Facility
- 4Hair Clippings from Salons Can Help in Oil-spill Cleanup
- 4Sustainable Cosmetics Summit Seeks More Movement in Beauty’s Efforts
- 3Green Spa Network Calls for Sustainable Spa Leaders
- 310 Ways to Go Green