When going green in your spa, it can seem like the challenges are overwhelming. In the article “Shades of Green” in the December 2008 issue of Skin Inc. magazine, author Christa Hillstrom spoke with eco-friendly spas such as Osmosis Day Spa Sanctuary to help point you in the right direction. Here, as a Web Exclusive, are Osmosis’ eco policies for its employees and itself, provided courtesy of the spa in Freestone, California.
More Shades of Green
November 26, 2008 December 2008 issue of Skin Inc. magazine
Most Popular in Sustainability
- 25Make Your Spa More Sustainable!
- 10Green Spas Today: Inspiring and Conscious Innovations
- 5Study Assesses Sustainability Initiatives in the Beauty Industry
- 4Natural Product Packaging
- 310 Tips to Reduce Your Carbon Footprint
- 3Understanding the LOHAS Market
- 2Defining Green: Innovation, Labeling and Self-examination
- 2Sustainability--The Next Evolution of the Skin Care Industry
- 2The Global LOHAS Movement
- 2Consumers Show Preference for Biodegradable Packaging