When going green in your spa, it can seem like the challenges are overwhelming. In the article “Shades of Green” in the December 2008 issue of Skin Inc. magazine, author Christa Hillstrom spoke with eco-friendly spas such as Osmosis Day Spa Sanctuary to help point you in the right direction. Here, as a Web Exclusive, are Osmosis’ eco policies for its employees and itself, provided courtesy of the spa in Freestone, California.
More Shades of Green
November 26, 2008 December 2008 issue of Skin Inc. magazine
Most Popular in Sustainability
- 43Spa Ojai Rethinks Plastic for Earth Day
- 27Make Your Spa More Sustainable!
- 1110 Tips to Reduce Your Carbon Footprint
- 8Earth Day-themed Spa Treatments Around the Globe
- 6What Women Really Think About Natural Beauty
- 5'Green' Standard Launched to Certify Cosmetic Product Life Cycle
- 5Understanding the LOHAS Market
- 5Natural Product Packaging
- 5What is Sustainability?
- 4The Global LOHAS Movement