When going green in your spa, it can seem like the challenges are overwhelming. In the article “Shades of Green” in the December 2008 issue of Skin Inc. magazine, author Christa Hillstrom spoke with eco-friendly spas such as Osmosis Day Spa Sanctuary to help point you in the right direction. Here, as a Web Exclusive, are Osmosis’ eco policies for its employees and itself, provided courtesy of the spa in Freestone, California.
More Shades of Green
November 26, 2008 December 2008 issue of Skin Inc. magazine
Most Popular in Sustainability
- 107Kermit the Frog Was Right
- 9010 Tips to Reduce Your Carbon Footprint
- 26Make Your Spa More Sustainable!
- 9'Green' Standard Launched to Certify Cosmetic Product Life Cycle
- 9Spa Sustainability
- 510 Steps to Help the Environment
- 4Celebrate World Environment Day
- 4Understanding the LOHAS Market
- 3Sustainable Cosmetics Summit Seeks More Movement in Beauty’s Efforts
- 3The Green Report: The Question Begs the Answer