When going green in your spa, it can seem like the challenges are overwhelming. In the article “Shades of Green” in the December 2008 issue of Skin Inc. magazine, author Christa Hillstrom spoke with eco-friendly spas such as Osmosis Day Spa Sanctuary to help point you in the right direction. Here, as a Web Exclusive, are Osmosis’ eco policies for its employees and itself, provided courtesy of the spa in Freestone, California.
More Shades of Green
November 26, 2008 December 2008 issue of Skin Inc. magazine
Most Popular in Sustainability
- 30Make Your Spa More Sustainable!
- 27What is Sustainability?
- 11Understanding the LOHAS Market
- 4Earth Day-themed Spa Treatments Around the Globe
- 4What Women Really Think About Natural Beauty
- 4Sustainability--The Next Evolution of the Skin Care Industry
- 4Natural Product Packaging
- 3'Green' Standard Launched to Certify Cosmetic Product Life Cycle
- 3The Global LOHAS Movement
- 3Green Spas Today: Inspiring and Conscious Innovations