When going green in your spa, it can seem like the challenges are overwhelming. In the article “Shades of Green” in the December 2008 issue of Skin Inc. magazine, author Christa Hillstrom spoke with eco-friendly spas such as Osmosis Day Spa Sanctuary to help point you in the right direction. Here, as a Web Exclusive, are Osmosis’ eco policies for its employees and itself, provided courtesy of the spa in Freestone, California.
More Shades of Green
November 26, 2008 December 2008 issue of Skin Inc. magazine
Most Popular in Sustainability
- 34Make Your Spa More Sustainable!
- 8Green Spas Today: Inspiring and Conscious Innovations
- 7Understanding the LOHAS Market
- 6The Global LOHAS Movement
- 6What is Sustainability?
- 4Earth Day-themed Spa Treatments Around the Globe
- 4Natural Product Packaging
- 4What Women Really Think About Natural Beauty
- 4Hair Clippings from Salons Can Help in Oil-spill Cleanup
- 3'Green' Standard Launched to Certify Cosmetic Product Life Cycle