Most Popular in:
Form Follows Function
By: Melinda Taschetta-Millane
Posted: June 23, 2008, from the May 2006 issue of Skin Inc. magazine.
page 2 of 4
• Approximately one-third of the institute’s flooring is made from renewable cork.
• Retail cabinetry is made from renewable bamboo and biocomposite materials.
• The facility’s dividing walls are made from 3form ecoresin, an environmental polyester resin.
• The carts, cabinetry and countertops are made from stainless steel, wheat board and recycled plastic jugs.
• No oil-based paints were used.