Two Former Obstetricians Open New Medical Spa Location
March 13, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Medical Esthetics
- 624Tell Me the Truth—Who Can Really Perform Laser Treatments?
- 404Physicians and Estheticians: A Rewarding Partnership
- 285Marketing Your Unique Medical Spa
- 280Medical Spa and Spa Compensation Programs
- 278Are You Considering a Medical Esthetics Career?
- 154Clients vs. Patients
- 123Fee-splitting and Medical Spa Treatments
- 89Daniel Cassuto, MD: World View, Intimate Approach
- 85Are You Calling Yourself a Medical Esthetician?
- 75Texas Judge Declares Medical Spa Rule Invalid—Further Consideration Ordered
A new Dermacare Laser & Skin Care Clinic location, called Dermacare of Brooklyn Heights, recently opened. Owned by two former obstetricians hoping to boost women’s confidence, the medical spa will provide both medical and esthetic treatments. 718-625-7546, email@example.com
- ASPS Stats Indicate Long-term Growth, Pinpoint Top Minimally Invasive Procedures
5/4/2010, Cathy Christensen
- Physicians and Estheticians: A Rewarding Partnership
1/28/2011, Carl Thornfeldt, MD, FAAD
- Cosmetic Surgery Procedures Increase by 5% in 2010, Says ASPS
2/9/2011, Cathy Christensen
- Physicians Aesthetic Coalition Formed to Promote Patient Safety With Exclusive Commentary From Jonathan Sykes, MD, President, AAFPRS
2/2/2011, Cathy Christensen
- David J. Goldberg, MD, JD: Medicine, Law and Business Success
12/1/2010, Abby Penning