A new Dermacare Laser & Skin Care Clinic location, called Dermacare of Brooklyn Heights, recently opened. Owned by two former obstetricians hoping to boost women’s confidence, the medical spa will provide both medical and esthetic treatments. 718-625-7546, email@example.com
Two Former Obstetricians Open New Medical Spa Location
March 13, 2007
Most Popular in Medical Spa
- 994Are You Calling Yourself a Medical Esthetician?
- 614Tell Me the Truth—Who Can Really Perform Laser Treatments?
- 275Dermocosmetics to Surpass Anti-aging?
- 231Clients vs. Patients
- 172Medical Spa and Spa Compensation Programs
- 165Physicians and Estheticians: A Rewarding Partnership
- 165Global Cosmetic Implants Market Expected to Reach $10.7 Billion by 2022
- 130Marketing Your Unique Medical Spa
- 89Fee-splitting and Medical Spa Treatments
- 72Tried and True: Making MedSpa Menu Magic
- Spa with a Clinical Twist
7/1/2016, Ada Lamela
- Skin Deep Re-opens Med Spa in Ohio
12/5/2016, Ryan Daily
- Global Cosmetic Implants Market Expected to Reach $10.7 Billion by 2022
11/23/2016, Lisa Schryver
- Global Med Esthetics Market Anticipating a Boom
3/29/2016, Katie Anderson
- Plastics + Spa: A Marriage Made in Spa Heaven
7/12/2016, Lydia Sarfati, Repêchage