A new Dermacare Laser & Skin Care Clinic location, called Dermacare of Brooklyn Heights, recently opened. Owned by two former obstetricians hoping to boost women’s confidence, the medical spa will provide both medical and esthetic treatments. 718-625-7546, firstname.lastname@example.org
Two Former Obstetricians Open New Medical Spa Location
March 13, 2007
Most Popular in Medical Esthetics
- 1097Tell Me the Truth—Who Can Really Perform Laser Treatments?
- 326Physicians and Estheticians: A Rewarding Partnership
- 194Medical Spa and Spa Compensation Programs
- 175Are You Considering a Medical Esthetics Career?
- 174Marketing Your Unique Medical Spa
- 110Clients vs. Patients
- 93Seven Steps to Incorporating Medical Esthetics
- 83Texas Judge Declares Medical Spa Rule Invalid—Further Consideration Ordered
- 82Fee-splitting and Medical Spa Treatments
- 62Global Med Esthetics Market Anticipating a Boom
- Seven Steps to Incorporating Medical Esthetics
8/14/2015, Lisa Jenks, M.D.
- There's an App for That—Previewing Facial Filler Results
10/24/2015, Kristen Wegrzyn
- Hot in Dallas: Facial Plastic Surgery
10/16/2015, Kristen Wegrzyn
- Global Med Esthetics Market Anticipating a Boom
3/29/2016, Katie Anderson
- Skin Prescription Costs Rise Drastically
12/1/2015, Katie Anderson