A new Dermacare Laser & Skin Care Clinic location, called Dermacare of Brooklyn Heights, recently opened. Owned by two former obstetricians hoping to boost women’s confidence, the medical spa will provide both medical and esthetic treatments. 718-625-7546, email@example.com
Two Former Obstetricians Open New Medical Spa Location
March 13, 2007
Most Popular in Medical Esthetics
- 580Tell Me the Truth—Who Can Really Perform Laser Treatments?
- 360Physicians and Estheticians: A Rewarding Partnership
- 277Global Med Esthetics Market Anticipating a Boom
- 266The Real Answers Behind Esthetics in a Medical Setting
- 216Are You Considering a Medical Esthetics Career?
- 184Clients vs. Patients
- 164Medical Spa and Spa Compensation Programs
- 162Marketing Your Unique Medical Spa
- 89Seven Steps to Incorporating Medical Esthetics
- 76Texas Judge Declares Medical Spa Rule Invalid—Further Consideration Ordered
- Seven Steps to Incorporating Medical Esthetics
8/14/2015, Lisa Jenks, M.D.
- There's an App for That—Previewing Facial Filler Results
10/24/2015, Kristen Wegrzyn
- Hot in Dallas: Facial Plastic Surgery
10/16/2015, Kristen Wegrzyn
- Laser and Light Devices Stay On Top for the Fourth Year
6/16/2015, Katie Anderson
- Global Med Esthetics Market Anticipating a Boom
3/29/2016, Katie Anderson