A new Dermacare Laser & Skin Care Clinic location, called Dermacare of Brooklyn Heights, recently opened. Owned by two former obstetricians hoping to boost women’s confidence, the medical spa will provide both medical and esthetic treatments. 718-625-7546, email@example.com
Two Former Obstetricians Open New Medical Spa Location
March 13, 2007
Most Popular in Medical Esthetics
- 1951Spa with a Clinical Twist
- 1289Plastics + Spa: A Marriage Made in Spa Heaven
- 819Tell Me the Truth—Who Can Really Perform Laser Treatments?
- 591Your Medspa Mouthpiece: How to Market Your MedSpa
- 567Seven Steps to Incorporating Medical Esthetics
- 321Marketing Your Unique Medical Spa
- 255Physicians and Estheticians: A Rewarding Partnership
- 223Are You Calling Yourself a Medical Esthetician?
- 198Are You Considering a Medical Esthetics Career?
- 191Medical Spa and Spa Compensation Programs
- Seven Steps to Incorporating Medical Esthetics
8/14/2015, Lisa Jenks, M.D.
- Spa with a Clinical Twist
7/1/2016, Ada Lamela
- There's an App for That—Previewing Facial Filler Results
10/24/2015, Kristen Wegrzyn
- Hot in Dallas: Facial Plastic Surgery
10/16/2015, Kristen Wegrzyn
- Global Med Esthetics Market Anticipating a Boom
3/29/2016, Katie Anderson